ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those bigger stores are gonna be a headache.

Anyone pickup from Kings Plaza? Dont know how it gonna work if the store opens at 10, is it an indoor mall? Is there a lineup then mad dash after? :lol:

I’m at my gf house for the night she lives on 31st and 6th ave. Literally down the block. Problem is I gotta take her to work by 11. I got footaction and footlocker to pick up from so ima grab one then drop her off then come back

Malls usually open earlier around this time of the year for holiday hours, just google your local mall their hours and EVERY store in a mall is required to open by that time. ( I work in a mall in NYC )

So yeah tmm most if not all the malls are opening 8 AM

If y’all got pairs at 34th leave them joints there... it ain’t worth the fight.

J.P lol but it’s gon be wack.

Anyone pickup from Kings Plaza? Dont know how it gonna work if the store opens at 10, is it an indoor mall? Is there a lineup then mad dash after? :lol:

I've gone in the afternoon for KP and never a wait. Anyone picked up from palisades center in nyack, NY (random i know lol) before?

I’m at my gf house for the night she lives on 31st and 6th ave. Literally down the block. Problem is I gotta take her to work by 11. I got footaction and footlocker to pick up from so ima grab one then drop her off then come back

Those stores open at 9 I believe wouldn’t hurt to check them at 8:30 and see if you can get em a 9. I went to flight 23 one time at 9 for the white joints and they were open

20171215_202032.jpg
FLN raffle tickets are a waste of time

Kings Plaza always an easy pick up. In and out jus go early. Even if don’t go early usually in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom