ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested out the PP in my TTS. Fits like a glove and I do NOT have narrow feet.

Some recommendations going around to .5 up and I'm glad i didn't.

Morning fellas,

I talked so much smack about these before they had come out. They looked mediocre at best from the pictures I was seeing online. However, once I saw these in person my mind opinion completely changed.

In the correct lighting these are absolute fire. Very blue looking in person. I kinda dig the vertical design on the stripe.

Kinda hard to make the argument that these aren't Top 3 in terms of V2s.... Thoughts?

BTW... I straight up cooked with these.

D2F92B6F-05C8-4F9D-8BA7-CD93793161D6.jpeg

Way better in person but the 2.0 are so fire to me I might trade my extra tint for another one

Anyone miss out this weekend completely?

I completely struck out though I didn't really put in much effort. I had a 10 min headstart at FTL, took an L. Couldn't ever get past the splash page and I had things to do. Like I said, I could have put in alot more effort into it, but I thought the FTL app had me.

Thanks for the Euro links fellas, would have gladly copped for 350 as the 13 is elusive and more expensive on Goat. Sold out unfortunately

Had a pretty smooth transaction with APlace this morning. Started checking out and saw it was 220 euro + 30 shipping and was confused cuz when I checked it over the weekend shipping to the US was only 15euro... Was kinda bummed out and almost passed on it till I started going thru the checkout process and saw some 44 euro reduction? Ended up paying 206 euro shipped. :nthat:

Thoughts:
Peoples style didn't up and change when yeezys came out...it progressed. Sleeker was making the movement anyway. But i still think people understate Kanye's influence on adidas. He did A LOT for them idc what anyone says

The Blue tints are the second worst V2 next to the Pee Pee's
v2 wise....anything without a heel tab>>>>>>>>>
Beluga 1.0 will always be the GOAT to me. Then the black friday pack (the olives are my fav i include the chalk into this) then i think beluga 2.0s.

We need more 700s. The wave runners are great shoes. Kanye walked the line perfectly. The balenciaga's are too high fashion for me...the 700 has the street apeal and still the chunky runner aesthetic. I think the shoe is a great addition to the yeezy line.

The 500s suck...don't want a single pair of those rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom