ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were the nsw/ Jordan king of pick ups.

Your whole style changed when yeezys releases

Not saying it’s a bad thing...just miss the old put you in the vacants shway

I feel what your saying. But it’s called progression. It’s only so much retro this retro that, old tech that one can stomach. Nike/Jordan Brand lives off rehashing retros, which is still good because it’s popular. But when you’ve been buying shoes as long as I have, you need more. Jordans aren’t comfortable. Foamposites aren’t comfortable. Boost is!!! And I own more Adidas Boost than I own Yeezys. Can’t speak for anybody else but It’s not just a Kanye thing for me.

Adidas makes good, quality shoes that are comfortable as ****. Not only that, the product is fashion friendly. You can’t wear any of Nike/JB offerings casually unless it’s a retro (ex: Jordan 1) cause almost all new stuff are strictly for the courts. Look at Virgil’s Off White Collection. Dopeness indeed but outside of the Vapormax & Zoomflys it’s all retro. Adidas knocks it out the park with new tech & new silhouettes. Casual appeal & comfort to boot. I’m no teenager so that’s my lane right now.

Last edited:
I feel what your saying. But it’s called progression. It’s only so much retro this retro that, old tech that one can stomach. Nike/Jordan Brand lives off rehashing retros, which is still good because it’s popular. But when you’ve been buying shoes as long as I have, you need more. Jordans aren’t comfortable. Foamposites aren’t comfortable. Boost is!!! And I own more Adidas Boost than I own Yeezys. Can’t speak for anybody else but It’s not just a Kanye thing for me.

Adidas makes good, quality shoes that are comfortable as ****. Not only that, the product is fashion friendly. You can’t wear any of Nike/JB offerings casually unless it’s a retro (ex: Jordan 1) cause almost all new stuff are strictly for the courts. Look at Virgil’s Off White Collection. Dopeness indeed but outside of the Vapormax & Zoomflys it’s all retro. Adidas knocks it out the park with new tech & new silhouettes. Casual appeal & comfort to boot. I’m no teenager so that’s my lane right now.

1000% agreed except adidas is king of F up too...NMD R1 excellent , NMD R2 wtf fit n looks.
Ultraboost 1 and 2 great and 3.0 wtf,

May be able to help someone in need ONLY if they’re familiar with the APlace raffle process.

Got my email confirmation from ycmc but it's a size 6. Now the grind of swapping for a 10. Should I just buy a pair from stock x and sell the other there too?

So my YS canceled charge just posted. What gives? Shouldn’t this be reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom