ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got shipping from ADC

And apparently it’s already out for delivery coming from NJ

lmaoooo that’s nice

you still waiting on BNY? they ship really quick. Shipped mine an hour after I ordered, pair delivered today.

No, didn't click any links. I was on YS manually with no bypassing.
I went back on YS when they restocked and purchased a sz 10. They emailed me a cancel notice and I tried again to cop from same browser and on the shoe page the sz 10 was available but would always show OOS in my cart. YS might be checking IP addresses to weed out multi pairs, think so?

Both my orders still just say "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" and the charges are still pending on my credit card.

I went back on YS when they restocked and purchased a sz 10. They emailed me a cancel notice and I tried again to cop from same browser and on the shoe page the sz 10 was available but would always show OOS in my cart. YS might be checking IP addresses to weed out multi pairs, think so?
I don't even know. But my pair my only pair better ship from them. I'm going to be pissed if they refund me my money.

nah no IP address checking. All my pairs were same IP, all shipped

did you receive cancellation emails?
No but all 3 paypal orders say cancelled when you check the status on paypal. I expected two to be cancelled because of the looping causing me to cop two on one account. Copped a single pair different account and everything. still cancelled.

YS shipping label created last night. No news from ADC, I’m still hoping I can get one of my orders (0/2) from ADC before xmas. :/

my only ADC Bluetint pair (thx payment loop) got picked up in LA yesterday and being delivered today in OC, wow next day shipping from ADC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom