ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the thread jumped and thought something happened but it’s just shiptalk

B8F4E358-50CE-48F0-B1A2-BAEB36369256.gif

man i am just waiting for ADC to drop my damb ghost charges. Its like every day they are there is another reminder of my multiple Ls on ADC

So someone said you get charged when they ship, but my money went back in my account. So did mine get cancelled?? ADC still says waiting to be packed
if u didn't get cancel email there's nothing to worry about..u ordered them two business days ago ..patience bruh

Ppl confuses ‘authorization’ with actual ‘charge’. ADC only authorizes the amount when u place the order. Assuming that you get an actual order number, adc will charge the CC or Paypal when it ships ur shoes. If u dont get an order number, any authorization u see on ur CC/PP are ghost and will eventually drop off.

Adidas Canada comin thru quick with that express shipping. Except dummy at UPS didn't even bother to ring the door bell & just left the package on the porch. Pretty pumped to have cooked on both since the stock numbers in Canada were 3003 for Beluga V2 and around 2k for the Tints rofl, Adidas hates us.

25297790528_a1399cd449_z.jpg

39133457102_3f916a936e_z.jpg

38455803564_c90991b32a_z.jpg

Sorry to hear guys. For the ones that got canceled through ADC, did it get through at least to #2 (Order confirmed, waiting to be packed) or stayed at #1 (order processing)?

Yo my homeboys pair is coming to my house, think its possible to reroute it and change the name to him?

if you pay extra. Last time I did that, they charged me for rerouting it to a different address and still shipped it to the original one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom