ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my ys orders shipped. only 1 from adidas so far. all pairs shipped are coming before xmas though. that's a blessing. gonna be taxing some parents on craigslist and facebook. 500 firm.

:pimp:

93E69DC0-E751-4B17-9F39-DEDF189B11D6.jpeg
this pair of creams was posted in my local FB group for $350. he even advertised the insoles as being DS.

should I cop? :rofl:

FB_IMG_1513746133903.jpg
FB_IMG_1513746154133.jpg

Not to.hijadk but homie in my local FB group posted these as.ds... yal.buying it? Shoes untied?

I wasn't directly speaking to him or anyone else but moreso in general :ohwell:

It’s all love either way with me it doesn’t really matter honestly :nthat:

I know people that sale all kinds of stuff to make ends meet :lol:

And I’ve been in and out the sneaker game for years and have sold my fair share as well 8)

It’s just the ratio is way off from what it used to be and it kind of takes the fun out of it :rolleyes

It’s like it’s a competition who’s gonna buy the most pairs to sale on here these days :smh:

What happened to sneakerheads? Or is everybody just tryna flip? |l

Personally I only buy multiples to help fund my 1 pair that I’ll inevitably pay resale for. With no in-store access and a less produced size (11.5), striking out online is the norm.

I hate the hassle of it, but it’s all in the game, word to Omar.

ADC just refunded me my money. I guess they gonna charge me when it ships? At this point I don’t even care if I get the shoes :lol:

YS -- 2 cancelled, 1 refunded so far. Still waiting for shipping on a third

ADC -- 2/5 shipped

Anyone who bought from Footshop still waiting? order on sat but the status are always "pending to be prepared". i have already sent them message but never got replied.

i am still waiting SJS YS to ship my pairs ....

Anyone who bought from Footshop still waiting? order on sat but the status are always "pending to be prepared". i have already sent them message but never got replied.

i am still waiting SJS YS to ship my pairs ....

SJS shipped mine yesterday.

Still waiting for my YS though.

has anyone ever gotten shipping confirm/tracking from YS but no movement whatsoever? tracking # isn't even showing on UPS even after being shipped last week. This is for the grey PP.

many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom