ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly getting tints quoted at $330-380 depending on size.

Copped blue tints for my girl but she decided she wanted the bae sized creams I had stocked lol. Guess I'll just flip these then..

It sucked after don't front

tenor.gif

Anyone won from Back Door IT?

I received shipment tracking on Saturday but until now there's no update on parcel status being passed on to DHL.

50 Euro shipping some more. :/

Man Ive been holding all my latest shipments from ADC at a fedex location where the employees are trustworthy elderly. But if its true that ADC has been shipping without any notice, I'm worried AF. My block is sketchy as hell. I signed up for Fedex alerts and all I see is my AMM UB tracking

Anyone won from Back Door IT?

I received shipment tracking on Saturday but until now there's no update on parcel status being passed on to DHL.

50 Euro shipping some more. :/

same for me. i just emailed them earlier but haven't received any reply yet.

people thinking they getting free yeezys because charges falling off? They'll charge you again.

Only way you're getting free yeezys is if you bought 1 pair, 1 order confirmation, 1 charge, 1 shipping confirmation, 2 pairs show up. DAS IT

Me I got refunded on one, but still waiting for a refund on another

Same, got refunded on one and waiting for the other refund.

People who got cancelled by YS when did you get a cancellation email?

The same day I ordered, probably 30 min to an hour after I placed the order. Funny thing is, after I got canceled I placed the same orders again on the next restock and they shipped.

This fed ex verification is dumb failed 3x all correct info, now says I gotta wait for them to mail me something SmH. I wonder can I go straight to location and ask for hold

just call customer service to have your package held. I get restrictions online when I try to have packages held

Finally saw the Tints in person and it totally changed my opinion. Initially I liked them but once I saw them in person it was an easy pass. As others have mentioned if the collar was grey or red they would be fire.

Finally saw the Tints in person and it totally changed my opinion. Initially I liked them but once I saw them in person it was an easy pass. As others have mentioned if the collar was grey or red they would be fire.

Nice, Magic 872.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom