ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In relation to the payment loops, anyone used gift cards before? I bought one but didn't get the code in time to try

This thread since Sunday..

giphy.gif

In relation to the payment loops, anyone used gift cards before? I bought one but didn't get the code in time to try

you can still get payment loop when paying with gift card. Whats worst is that if you get payment loop once on your giftcard, that balance you had becomes pending and unusable even if your order didn't go thru. You'd have to wait for the balance to go back to your card a few days later like a normal ghost charge on your credit card.

Both of mine are stuck on label created since yesterday, anicipated ship date was yesterday and arrival date says tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get robbed, ytf would Adidas put all the info on the boxes smh

I really love the quality control on these. The pre dented toe box is always what i want from a $250 shoe. Glad i got 5 in my size. Time to mix and match.

When I placed my Yeezy order on ADC, I also had a pair of slides in that order. I think ADC is really backed up w/ orders because those slides have not even shipped yet. I know damn well them slides ain't that damn popular to the point of ADC processing thousands of orders of them. When I've placed previous orders with more than one item, the items were shipped separately sometimes. They shipped what was available right away. I'm sure these slides are available to shipped asap but they still in stage two just like the Yeezys. Again, just an idea of how backed up they are.
I am sure that the sale that ADC had this past week didn't help. I copped a pair of UB for $108 and they have yet to be shipped with isn't the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom