ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta stay patient y'all. I've had some yeezys from adc ship the monday after to having some ship a week after.

Does anyone have pics of the dented toe box? Wouldn't it just stretch back to normal since it's primeknit anyways lol

its a knit shoe, after you wear them it doesnt matter
I hope ur right. Must be a ton out there like this. However, it feels rough to the touch there like glue or its stitched too tight. I dont think theyre coming out. All my other v2 toeboxes are still in perfect shape and one of those is my workout/casual pair. Ive worn them over 200 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope ur right. Must be a ton out there like this. However, it feels rough to the touch there like glue or its stitched too tight. I dont think theyre coming out. All my other v2 toeboxes are still in perfecf shape and one of those is my workout/casual pair. Ive worn them over 200 times.
I had a pair that was mishaped but idk maybe your pair is actually flawed? I was able to return then to the natural shape but just forming it with my hand a bit and stretching it.

23k96o.jpg
[/IMG]
23k96o.jpg
[/IMG]
23k96o.jpg

I got the best pic i could of it. Its easily noticeable in person and on that pic imo. If this was your pair you wouldnt be thrilled i promise you that.
I mean you can pop it back out no? It's not like it's metal... Grab a blowdryer, heat that area up a bit, pop it out. It's really nbd it's a knitted shoe.

When I placed my Yeezy order on ADC, I also had a pair of slides in that order. I think ADC is really backed up w/ orders because those slides have not even shipped yet. I know damn well them slides ain't that damn popular to the point of ADC processing thousands of orders of them. When I've placed previous orders with more than one item, the items were shipped separately sometimes. They shipped what was available right away. I'm sure these slides are available to shipped asap but they still in stage two just like the Yeezys. Again, just an idea of how backed up they are.
My experience has been ADC ships clothes separately from shoes. That's the only time they've split my order up. But then again none of those orders contained Yeezys.

I mean you can pop it back out no? It's not like it's metal... Grab a blowdryer, heat that area up a bit, pop it out. It's really nbd it's a knitted shoe.
I dont think thats gonna work. It might wear out the material in the process. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. Once pairs start rolling in you'll see more complaints. Even stuffing the toebox doesnt get it to shape out.

I dont think thats gonna work. It might wear out the material in the process. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. Once pairs start rolling in you'll see more complaints. Even stuffing the toebox doesnt get it to shape out.
I mean they did it all the time for knitted shoes so that it forms to your foot well. If you want you can get a steamer and steam it a bit, wear it for like a few minutes, and see if the fuse reshapes itself. If not then it's really no big deal unless you have OCD or tryna sell it..

no big deal to you. for a $250 shoe its a big deal to me. I returned multiple bordeaux 7 jordans cuz of that stupid lump in the toebox. unacceptable.

Alright so I tried on my nephew's sz 12 yeezys for shts and giggles without socks and the insole and it wasn't unbearably tight. I mean my toes were definitely like all jammed to the tip because I'm a 13, but I think some of you who are sizing up should try on your pairs without the insole first.

no big deal to you. for a $250 shoe its a big deal to me. I returned multiple bordeaux 7 jordans cuz of that stupid lump in the toebox. unacceptable.
I mean that's different... Your foot isn't gonna make that dent go away in the toebox of 7s. This on the other hand is where your toe will be at and will push up against it because it's knit. Like I said it shouldn't be a problem unless you're selling them or have OCD (which it kinda sounds like you do?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom