ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's damn sure my kid, she's 9

FF07709C-AA35-4397-A2F5-D1E532098D9B.png

Took the Avenue pair with me off the truck after I got off. I see Ave. took the ADC route and put every detail for these right by the shipping label like people ain’t feening :lol:

Everybody's seen pics already but what’s one more on foot right? Lol should be uploading tommorow, lighting is trash rn.

Edit: almost forgot, i got the 2.0’s in a 10 and these in a 10.5, fit just the same to me tbh

So i just opened my box and instead got a pear of brand new UB creams and some cookies. Hot damn them "Creams" be my grailz, fam. The creamz are hot diggity dog straight FIRE and they gonna go straight 2 feet, fam. Hot dang, diggity dog

Anybody got news from footshop? Emailed them but no answer... I doubt I receive the shoes but hoping for a quick refund ... funny part is I didn't even know an order went through ... m not even sure what sz...

Dude's name is Caleb...

I know this caleb, fam. He's a good kid on the come up, fam. He straight to feet fire Lit grail szn, fam. So he paranoid about some dents and some shipping collabs w ADC, so what fam. Pls go ezy during yzy szn cuz da rzn is he aint teazin... he be sneezin (has da flu, his skin is a blue tint colorway rt now, he be ill) Always thought NT was a community and caleb should get impunity, or at least immunity. thanks fam...

I know this caleb, fam. He's a good kid on the come up, fam. He straight to feet fire Lit grail szn, fam. So he paranoid about some dents and some shipping collabs w ADC, so what fam. Pls go ezy during yzy szn cuz da rzn is he aint teazin... he be sneezin (has da flu, his skin is a blue tint colorway rt now, he be ill) Always thought NT was a community and caleb should get impunity, or at least immunity. thanks fam...

This is why kids shouldn't experiment with drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom