ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so fiesty in here. I already gave you a possible fix. If you don't like it then return the god damn shoe sheesh.
Not feisty. you're not getting the point. Shouldnt have to do anything to fix a shoe this expensive. Was also posting so people could have a heads up when they were buying pairs. You comment that I have some sort of mental issue. Helpful...

Not feisty. you're not getting the point. Shouldnt have to do anything to fix a shoe this expensive. Was also posting so people could have a heads up when they were buying pairs. You comment that I have some sort of mental issue. Helpful...

This expensive? Its a $220 shoe thats created in the THOUSANDS. If they were designer shoes that argument would be valid. :lol:

Like I said, shoe horn and steam it to get its shape. Its a knit shoe, when you throw it one it shoudnt show anyways. Take a pic of you wearing it.

SNS Pair and Naked Pair for they Wifey came yesterday. Look really good in person. Adidas pair just arrived today. :nthat:

I'm not making fun of the fact you have OCD I was just pointing out that it's almost sounds like you have it. Didn't know it was offensive to say that someone possibly has a disability. Apologies if you're hurt but keep it moving. You're complaining over a small dent that is fixable to a bunch of random dudes when you should probably be crying over at customer service for your money back.

This expensive? Its a $220 shoe thats created in the THOUSANDS. If they were designer shoes that argument would be valid. :lol:

Like I said, shoe horn and steam it to get its shape. Its a knit shoe, when you throw it one it shoudnt show anyways. Take a pic of you wearing it.
I already suggested that but the guy is still arguing that $250 needs impeccable quality control. For all we know it was like that because it's been sitting in the box since it was made smh. Fuse is just flimsy plastic. Heat it up nice and it will be pliable to whatever shape you want it to be.

I already suggested that but the guy is still arguing that $250 needs impeccable quality control. For all we know it was like that because it's been sitting in the box since it was made smh. Fuse is just flimsy plastic. Heat it up nice and it will be pliable to whatever shape you want it to be.
But thats a temporary fix. once you wear it it will bend again. Just like ironing out creases. Anyhow, 3rd pair arrived. 1 of the 2 shoes has the dent as well.

Which protective spray do you guy's use for shoes from dirt? And what would you recommend? I use forcefield to clean them, dunno what spray to use.

maxfresh-shockwave-electricmint-outofpack.png

should we call them the colgate 350s? :nerd:

Which protective spray do you guy's use for shoes from dirt? And what would you recommend? I use forcefield to clean them, dunno what spray to use.

I don’t think you need a spray bro.

Those sprays are the equivalent to fit tea.. except the fit tea girls can get it while sneaker cleaner brands have shameless old middle aged men on instagram spraying shoes with them in slow motion. Long story short it’s BS....don’t support sprays or old middle aged men on ig that support sprays.

I don’t think you need a spray bro.

Those sprays are the equivalent to fit tea.. except the fit tea girls can get it while sneaker cleaner brands have shameless old middle aged men on instagram spraying shoes with them in slow motion. Long story short it’s BS....don’t support sprays or old middle aged men on ig that support sprays.
Agreed. Mild soap, warm water, soft toothbrush.

ADC shipped confirmation yesterday with original arrival on Thursday, 12/27. Just got an update from FedEx Ship Manager and showing Saturday, 12/23 before Christmas. Woot!!

He can’t do that. If he wears them then they won’t be DS and he can’t flip them. :lol:
You're so clever. sure i can. They're yeezys. I'm waiting for the other 2 pairs to arrive then will keep the best pair. Then I'll wear. And then I'll flip the 4 others. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom