ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you take the L and can't even get through that splash page the entire time:

giphy.gif

I like the nike draw actually.

I rather have the Automatic L of Snkrs. You either get them or you don't. Waiting all day while people are getting 3-4 pairs is not cool lol

As someone still waiting. Filling orders randomly and taking a week to ship seems weird. But I'll just be Happy if they ship.

Update: Just got the tracking number from ADC at 830PM EST arriving this Wednesday. Charges disappeared from my CC but I'm sure it will pop back on later. Thats 2/2 from ADC. Have hope guys!
Hoping i get mine , still stuck on stage 2 for both orders

You know within 30 minutes of being in queue if you did or didn't get a sneaker on the SNKRS app. As opposed to the 5 and 6 hours the last couple of releases on ADC. Much less people waking up at 6am EST for YS. That could be nine or ten hours of your da you spent, and you still might not get anything. That's better?

Absolutely. I have been fortunate to pass splash whereas I can't even get Nike Basketball shoes from the SNKRS app.

It's comical I can get yeezy's but not a pair of Kyrie's or limited hyperdunks. :rofl:

Nah, adidas splash > snkrs app. I always say this but I never hit on the snkrs app for limited releases but have got thru splash at least once on yeezy releases.

Nah, adidas splash > snkrs app. I always say this but I never hit on the snkrs app for limited releases but have got thru splash at least once on yeezy releases.
Honestly, I like ADC splash much more compared to snkrs or any other queue system especially footsites. Its actually possible to cop despite the hours of wait and torture lol.

Ya'll crazy den a mofo

some people wasted 8 hours on that splash page

you’re crazy if you sit there starring at it for 8 8hrs, yes. i’ve learned to let that **** splash away and go about my day checking periodically. i’m not wasting a day splashing no more :lol:

splashing > snkrs draw I've won the draw but I can't even get through on footsites for yeezys but hit the last 2 times on the splash page.

give me my L and let me b.... all day splash is bs.... on the otherhand footshop need 2 hurry with my damn refund been a week now loool

People camp outside for Yeezy’s & y’all bishin about splash in your house.

I agree it could be shorter though :wink:

2/2 from shipped from ADC. One through email notification and other through FedEx delivery manager email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom