ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For random hard to get sizes. In the sizes most people wear they're still around $350 to $375. Stop trying to hype them up.
Sizes 11.5, 12, and 13 are all over $400 right now. And even those common sizes that are $375 now were cheaper 2 weeks ago. I'm not hyped big up anything

This isn't a big deal.

Larger sizes that some of us wear are trending up b/c they (generally) sell out more quickly and are stocked in fewer numbers. Over time, for folks who want DS, price will definitely come up for desirable CW's, and I agree with someone above who said Beluga 2's are something of a no-brainer cw for folks who don't wanna walk around as bubble boy.

Damn what sizes you guys wearing to be seeing those prices? I only cop the sizes I wear so that’s a 9. Size 9 is a solid 350ish so I was pretty glad to get 380 and 370

I think there won't be many DS a yr from now...
lmao bro half the people if not more who own Yeezys don't wear them so there will definitely be a grip of DS pairs around. Just look at this thread, you'll see people posting pics of DS of V1's and those released years ago and there were nowhere near as many as the Beluga 2.0.

Where do I go for size swaps? Sz 11 belugas looking for sz 10 or 10.5 possibly....near ny/nj

I love these in hand.
952575CE-868D-4FF0-9703-9C6220622D4B.jpeg

I rarely see yeezy with flaws.
You sure?? Small cracks in the back heel part, too big of a gap in the heel tab, weird knitting flaws, etc. I mean if I only singled up, I wouldn’t care, but when I have multiples, why wouldn’t I keep the best looking one? I keep one to rock and one to stock.

You sure?? Small cracks in the back heel part, too big of a gap in the heel tab, weird knitting flaws, etc. I mean if I only singled up, I wouldn’t care, but when I have multiples, why wouldn’t I keep the best looking one? I keep one to rock and one to stock.
I agree with this. Whoever hasn’t gotten a flaw on a YEEZY is either extremely lucky, or just isn’t picky at all (which is a good thing). If u look hard enough, long enough, you will find something wrong. Best bet is to just put them on ur feet and move on. No one other than u is going to notice the millimeter gap or minuscule crack. It’s a shoe and ur gonna do more damage in 2 hours of wearing than most manufacturing errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom