ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have experience with buying V2’s off eBay?

If you do your research in regards to their feedback/rating...there are some good deals to be had. Hell, I just let go of my powerphase on there for less than what I paid because I was so turned off by them. Didn’t wanna deal with returning to YS so I just ate the few dollars. Communication is key...if you ask questions and they are professional about it, you can usually sniff out the scammers easier.

Couldn’t imagine waiting this long thinking I secured a pair then getting a L mail :sick:

521BF418-8B10-4ECF-B823-84DDBD492DD1.gif

a delayed L is the worst L you can receive

with resell down across the board i wounder how many of these shops that rely on that hype can stay in business. like consignment shops

i know big places like flight club and the such live off the name. but how many of the smaller shops can eat this for long.

plus the birth of GOAT and STOCK X makes it easier for folks to sell

i mean eBAY became trash and with fees and scammers killed there NEW shoes resell market share.

Damn my items at StockX have been waiting for authentication for 2 weeks already. They must be crazy backed up...funny thing is they authenticated 1 that came the same day 3 days later...
They authenticate packages randomly. Guess your 2 week package is on the bottom of all other packages.

with resell down across the board i wounder how many of these shops that rely on that hype can stay in business. like consignment shops

i know big places like flight club and the such live off the name. but how many of the smaller shops can eat this for long.

i mean eBAY became trash and with fees and scammers killed there NEW shoes resell market share.

The resell shop by me wasn't even buying tints day after release. They'll be out of business soon

I agree these apps are killing stores and eBay.

ups still showing nothing. hope ys doesnt cancel lol did everyone get their 700 wave runners yet??

Didn’t they hit all the remaining people still waiting on 700’s with cancellations like a week or two ago? Haven’t been keeping up with the thread but I think I saw that somewhere...

i'm still waiting, how'd you miss my daily post about it. i've been emailing them every day and they just ignore my ****, i'm just waiting for the cancel. if i get the shoes i'll probably burn it sike

Damn my items at StockX have been waiting for authentication for 2 weeks already. They must be crazy backed up...funny thing is they authenticated 1 that came the same day 3 days later...

2 weeks for authentication is totally unacceptable

you gotta email them and kindly tell them that GOAT got your order for similar shoe after they received it and they gave you a payout with in hrs and wtf is their problem

Even if it isnt true for you, once they see you mention the other competitors they find your shoes, verify and give you your payout.

It was the only way i got any payouts from them this holiday season.

Stockx paid me right away a day after it arrived . They also sent me a pair of belugas within 2 days of being there . They are just backed up give them time

2 weeks for authentication is totally unacceptable

you gotta email them and kindly tell them that GOAT got your order for similar shoe after they received it and they gave you a payout with in hrs and wtf is their problem

Even if it isnt true for you, once they see you mention the other competitors they find your shoes, verify and give you your payout.

It was the only way i got any payouts from them this holiday season.
Man I've been trying to email them about other problems I've been having with them too and nothing. Their live chat isn't even up anymore lol.

Anyone's Blue Tints ship from Compton but not move after they scanned? The last thing on the tracking for my pair is a departure scan from there and nothing since then, its been a week too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom