ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
raised my voice a tad bit and cussed a little and oh wow, worker miraculously finds it after she looks one more time
lol and if you knew my UPS driver and the countless times he has effed up, you wouldn't be saying give him a break.
We getting outta character over some material items now? Damn ya boys in here be wild. :lol: :smh:

That was somewhat convoluted. End goal is to keep the Yeezys either through stretching them or trading for a half size bigger. My question is if there's a method that's been used or people use that would stretch the fabric to remove the pressure on the top toe or if I'd just be better off trying to swap them now before messing with them.

Just take out the insoles. The knit doesn't stretch

Mine came in a day early from YS. These are really nice in hand. Some people sleeping on these if you ask me.

I'd say 11.5 if you sized up .5 on the V2 like most people did.

I'd agree with that generally, though I ended up getting my TTS 11's on the 700's and they fit just fine. The issue w/ me w/ the V2's is both the width of the toe box and the tightness on the top of my toes. 700's have neither of those. So, for me, TTS ended up being the right call.

ADC support just told me that my order that is still in stage 2 got glitched out and cancelled right after I placed it. I guess no Yeezy for me. I suggest people just call and see what's going on with their orders.

IMG_2904.JPG
IMG_2907.JPG

Quality control wild.
Adc pair on the left with the skinnier heel and tighter tab, YS on the right.

Peep the shiny vs matte heel piece

Fakes goin be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom