ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody shed any light on this. Thinking of selling my breds on stockx. If I do I dont have the paper that comes inside the shoe anymore does anybody knw if that will be a problem with them. Thanks. Will rep.

you should be fine.

I sold a pair of shoes, one had the paper insert while the other didn't and they got approved with no issue.

EDIT: I apologize, this was with GOAT just saw you mention stockX. I assume you should be fine because I don't think they're as strict as GOAT. I sent a pair of shoes to stockX with slight damage to the box which passed easily while I'm sure GOAT would have dinged me and made me offer the buyer a discount.

good luck

Last edited:
If I had the time I would podcast these IG raffles/gleam raffles into extinction. 

Such a selfish way to sell shoes.

it's 2017. Make people go to your store and sign up via ipad or make an app already.

didn't they get the v1 350? or was that pacsun? I remember some weird *** store or stores got em

pacsun, journey never got any yeezys.

All i know is people inflating stock, wait till RD when people are still washed.

didn't they get the v1 350? or was that pacsun? I remember some weird *** store or stores got em

All i know is people inflating stock, wait till RD when people are still washed.
wtf? I remember pacsun being mentioned with v1 or was it another shoe?
I think he meant pacsun got them (that's why he put a comma)

wtf? I remember pacsun being mentioned with v1 or was it another shoe?
I think he meant pacsun got them (that's why he put a comma)

see it now, my bad G :lol:

@babyJs23 repped on that list [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

anyone want a good laugh; go checkout matt powells twitter

its been hours of him trolling children over their yeezy facts

well lack of facts

https://twitter.com/NPDMattPowell?lang=en
Thanks for sharing, some funny stuff there. A lot of anecdotal evidence which seems to be the norm when it comes to people defending all things adidas/boost/yeezy. 

The most frustrating aspect of the limited release bs is how it fuels resale culture. 

Pacsun had the black 750's, dont remember if they got the chocs, def not gums or the og's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom