ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "the jig" only available on iPhone? I've done some research and hit up youtube but the only instruction sets I see is for iPhone. Can it be done on Samsung?

Pac Sun has deffinitley gotten release. Cant remember the last one though tbh, I mite be wrong but did urban outfitters ever have any? Thought I may have heard that idk though

mentally preparing myself for raffle runs this week [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Will the confirmed app be open in Philly, I didnt see it on the list but I know its a pretty wide release. Any info would be apperciated. Thanks

mentally preparing myself for raffle runs this week [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

forreal. copping heat shoes is like having a second job in and of itself nowadays

I'm only going to the only store in my area for the check in code on Monday :lol:

Being srs. Only 1 FTL :wow:

Last edited:
Not the recipe thing. I mean an official app that autotaps. I've seen it with my own eyes

Is "the jig" only available on iPhone? I've done some research and hit up youtube but the only instruction sets I see is for iPhone. Can it be done on Samsung?

Saw someone do this live on twitch, saying they never missed out 2 times in a row and was so cocky. Took a mean second L on Zebras after already missing on Breds :lol:

At the end of the day, it's still chance

yo i got the jigg for Adc confirmed ... turn off your phone 1 min before release and walk away....

nah in all seriousness place your phone in the microwave while tapping. The wifi bands will bounce inside the microwave increasing your Download speed and ping. dead serious.

Source: https://jumpwireless.org/wi-fi/

Last edited:
Saw someone do this live on twitch, saying they never missed out 2 times in a row and was so cocky. Took a mean second L on Zebras after already missing on Breds :lol:

Agreed still a chance, but there are things you can do to minimize errors. Only V2 my jig hasnt worked on is Black and Infrared pair. Other than that i've hit 2 pair on every release.

Saw someone do this live on twitch, saying they never missed out 2 times in a row and was so cocky. Took a mean second L on Zebras after already missing on Breds
laugh.gif

That was me LOL

Zebra's I kinda knew I was gonna get the L. Bred's I ****** up lmao.

However I did hit on Mountaineers, EXT, and White Boost for practice. But yea I got humbled OD

I'm going to ALL Finishlines in NYC, Long Island and GSP.

Gonna be a long Tuesday lol
I don't think you'll be able to catch all of em, they cut the raffle off pretty early at some finishlines, also pickup is from 8-10 so if you win at 2 it could be troublesome to get to both

forreal. copping heat shoes is like having a second job in and of itself nowadays
Partly due to the resell game I would say.  Lots of backdoors and stuff going on make's it harder to get a pair.  Also all those "Closet Sneakerheads" come out of the woodworks for these type of raffles.

I don't think you'll be able to catch all of em, they cut the raffle off pretty early at some finishlines, also pickup is from 8-10 so if you win at 2 it could be troublesome to get to both
Yea but I can just "Pre sell" to local FB like all the broke boys do lmao!

More like 75k and up 
I make a lil bit less than that and I'm doing fine.....True I make some extra bread via Fanduel and poker but yea 75k is a very comfortable salary to live off of solo.

Yea but I can just "Pre sell" to local FB like all the broke boys do lmao!
I make a lil bit less than that and I'm doing fine.....True I make some extra bread via Fanduel and poker but yea 75k is a very comfortable salary to live off of solo.
Lol how would that work? You sell them the info on where to cop and they make a fake id or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom