ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trade based on what I like. I remember when I traded my Beluga 1.0 for Red Stripes and at the time Belugas were more expensive and peeps in here telling me what a bad idea it was lol. Look at prices now.

Always. Food and Barber. Only time I don't tip is if I'm ordering food to-go.

As someone who was a bartender/server in a past life, if I'm getting to-go from the bar, I always tip. Taking care of folks' to-go needs, making sure everything's there, etc all while trying to take care of drink orders deserves a tip, imo.

As someone who was a bartender/server in a past life, if I'm getting to-go from the bar, I always tip. Taking care of folks' to-go needs, making sure everything's there, etc all while trying to take care of drink orders deserves a tip, imo.

People go into bars or call in to order food-to-go?

What sort of customer service is there for food-to-go?
Food preparation, taking the order correctly, making sure all is there plus extra b.s. I don't eat out often but I always respect someone who takes pride in what they do.

a funny meme I always laugh at:

138-billion-in-one-picture-and-not-a-gucci-belt-16321036.png

like people have said, those with real wealth don't show it. Those with all the flashy jewelry and cars are the one trying to look rich

yes sir and getting even RICHER every milli-second :emoji_pray::emoji_muscle::emoji_kimono:

Food preparation, taking the order correctly, making sure all is there plus extra b.s. I don't eat out often but I always respect someone who takes pride in what they do.

But they're already getting paid to do that. The way I see it is, the 15%-20% tip is for if I'm in their restaurant occupying their space, using their supplies, and the servers provide great service. But if I'm ordering food to go, I'm not occupying, using, or receiving any of that.

But they're already getting paid to do that. The way I see it is, the 15%-20% tip is for if I'm in their restaurant occupying their space, using their supplies, and the servers provide great service. But if I'm ordering food to go, I'm not occupying, using, or receiving any of that.

So you don't tip the delivery guy?

I traded OW AJ1s (not my size) for Kaws 4 Greys in my size, straight up.

You can debate value vs value till you're blue in the face but I saw this as me copping a grail for under retail (since retail for OW is lower).
An asset with perceived value is not the same as a liquid asset.

Life's too boring to ***** and whine needlessly.

Yeaaaah that’s a bad trade :frown:

Pics Of You Stepping In Dog **** Or You’re A Reseller Of Exotic Euro Cars And Living In Your Parents Basement

:nerd:
lol what?

I honestly I have so many pairs DS still..unds'ing is a big deal to me.. not just gonna pop tags!

... i live on my own FWIW

i wish i was a reseller of exotic euro cars =(

lol what?

I honestly I have so many pairs DS still..unds'ing is a big deal to me.. not just gonna pop tags!

... i live on my own FWIW

i wish i was a reseller of exotic euro cars =(

:lol: Just Messin’ With You My Man

This Thread’s Taken A Terrible M. Night Shamalan Twist From People Calling Out Others For Not Wearing Their Shoes Outside In Pics, To Dudes Taking Creepy Paparatzi Photo’s Of Other Dudes Jumping Out i8’s In Peezy’s Suspected To Have Come From A Reseller :lol:

****s Gettin’ Weird

:nthat:

PS- I Almost Just Broke A $6K Glass Pipe Of Mine. Talk About Depreciation In Value :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Just Messin’ With You My Man

This Thread’s Taken A Terrible M. Night Shamalan Twist From People Calling Out Others For Not Wearing Their Shoes Outside In Pics, To Dudes Taking Creepy Paparatzi Photo’s Of Other Dudes Jumping Out i8’s In Peezy’s Suspected To Have Come From A Reseller :lol:

****s Gettin’ Weird

:nthat:

PS- I Almost Just Broke A $6K Glass Pipe Of Mine. Talk About Depreciation In Value :lol:

i hear you!

i should have posted my pic stepping on printer paper.. i know that brings all the boys to the yard! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom