ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone selling FSR of zebras for 750, he swears they're real
After that latest batch from perfectkicks, it's damn near impossible to tell real from fake. I'd bet large a large sum that he has the PK's. Nobody sat on a fsr of shoes going for $1500+.

Last edited:
lol these aren't going for $450. You can probably find a kid who's selling to get rid of fast at that price but they will go in the 600 range

they actually called me. Like in person. 
roll.gif

lol these aren't going for $450. You can probably find a kid who's selling to get rid of fast at that price but they will go in the 600 range

I'm guessing 450-500 the first week or 2 if the current stock predictions are right. Then slowly up. I bought the red stripes for a little over that range from stock X in a size 12

***Edited a censored word out

Last edited:
After that latest batch from perfectkicks, it's damn near impossible to tell real from fake. I'd bet large a large sum that he has the PK's. Nobody sat on a fsr of shoes going for $1500+.

I told him to send me specific pics I'm asking for and he's very reluctant, he was giving me a story on how he got them from an employee from the flagship in NYC for retail smh he expects me to believe an employee is gunna risk their job and not gain amything from it, I could also bet money on it that he has PK pairs from the one pic I saw they look like A+ fakes

If people read my post correctly I said it would BOTTOM out, which at worst will be $450. Release time it will be $500+ , then dip then go up

I told him to send me specific pics I'm asking for and he's very reluctant, he was giving me a story on how he got them from an employee from the flagship in NYC for retail smh he expects me to believe an employee is gunna risk their job and not gain amything from it, I could also bet money on it that he has PK pairs from the one pic I saw they look like A+ fakes
Its scary man. I only started researching them bc I hit on a kaws raffle and I started seeing so many fakes pop up. Came across the PK ones and then saw some videos and was like damn. I'm legit never buying a new release from anyone other than an authorized dealer. Just not worth the piece of mind. In the back of my head I'd always think I was wearing fakes.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the M and W option on confirmed? Trying to get my girl a pair. The Sz 4 was a bit tight on her last releas but I feel 5 might be too big. Any difference between the W sizes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom