ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck today on confirmed i hope some of the DMVers eat.

Gonna most likely take my normal confirmed L then move on to my 2 hour saturday L....followed by email raffle Ls....

LETS GET IT

With the last Confirmed win I had (RC Ultraboost) the pick up time was essentially store opening hours .... it was a Friday pickup at the flagship.
True. I was just curious because with Nike the store hours was 10-9 but they allowed us to come in at 8 this past Sat (Yes, I know, it's for different shoes and it's a different company, but I was curious if they did something similar, is all). This would be my first time dealing with the Confirmed app, which is why I asked.

Do they hold the shoe all day, or  at least until the afternoon?

Last edited:
Will be in Orlando on Saturday, so my only hope is to catch these online while I am walking around at Universal =/

What's the best bet for these in the DMV? Never hit on a pair of Adidas Yeezys before but I'm def gonna get these even if I have to pay resale. Would still like to at least try manually though. I have no clue what I'm doing :lol:

If I wear a size 8 in these two below am I gonna be size 8 for the Yeezy as well?

View media item 2386223

Last edited:
Whos in Jersey trying confirmed? I'll be hitting up most of the KicksUSAs today. 

Haha I took off work to enter all the kicks raffles..also going to freehold mall..my region is Philadelphia..so my last and final spot will be cherry hill mall (within region) to enter their kicks raffle and try the confirmed app at 4 pm

Dayum Yeezy season is coming. The danish sneaker shop Rezet had their whole batch of the Yeezys stolen today. Apparently 2 guys robbed the delivery truck that was gonna deliver them when it stood parked outside of the store.

Haha I took off work to enter all the kicks raffles..also going to freehold mall..my region is Philadelphia..so my last and final spot will be cherry hill mall (within region) to enter their kicks raffle and try the confirmed app at 4 pm
jersey here too, although i live in philiadelphia. ill be hitting up the kicks usas near my home town because thats where ill be today and thatll be it as far as raffles go

jersey here too, although i live in philiadelphia. ill be hitting up the kicks usas near my home town because thats where ill be today and thatll be it as far as raffles go

bro there's so many in Philly..I never go there really but was looking up the locations..I work in moorestown

bro there's so many in Philly..I never go there really but was looking up the locations..I work in moorestown
yeah id put in the leg work to do around philly but since ill be at my parents after work thats the best i can do. but ill be able to put in raffles at the ewing, trenton, and hamilton spots while im there.

What's the best bet for these in the DMV? Never hit on a pair of Adidas Yeezys before but I'm def gonna get these even if I have to pay resale. Would still like to at least try manually though. I have no clue what I'm doing
laugh.gif

If I wear a size 8 in these two below am I gonna be size 8 for the Yeezy as well?
well if you went a half size down for your y-3 pure boosts id go a full size up from those for the V2. so a size 9

yeah id put in the leg work to do around philly but since ill be at my parents after work thats the best i can do. but ill be able to put in raffles at the ewing, trenton, and hamilton spots while im there.

Yup those are on the list too..maybe stop in Burlington but I highly doubt I'll have time

Good luck y'all in Jersey. I'm from the city but been touching down at KicksUSAs ever since the Banned release 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom