ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
3am (pst) or 6am (pst)? they be changing it up right
If I was the webmaster, I would change the picture to a text of the item and leave the URL the same.

So the current link for the Cream would be changed to a text of "You're ordering the gold chain at $10K", and the current link for gold chain is "You're ordering the V2 350 at $220".

So that bots can eat all the jewelry.

what time did zebras drop?

i know the bred v2's dropped at 3 AM PST. day of.
I think it was around 6:15 am pst. crazy thing was I had an alarm set to wake me up at 5:45 am and it didnt alarm/wake me up. But I woke up exactly at the time when the YS page changed into the password page. it was chaos and i had no idea what was going on 
roll.gif

Not a big fan of yeezys but i dig this cream colorway. Cooked at FTL for a pair, just praying for the rest of the raffles.

Honestly don't even know if YS is worth taking that risk to stay up since they released the links early.

If they don't end up changing the links then the bots are gonna just sweep up everything which means people would've pulled all-nighters for no reason. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Honestly don't even know if YS is worth taking that risk to stay up since they released the links early.

If they don't end up changing the links then the bots are gonna just sweep up everything which means people would've pulled all-nighters for no reason. 
eyes.gif

with the way manual teams been cooking on YS I think that wasn't a slip up, more of a pump fake to bots. Just my opinion though and if it was a slip up they have to be aware and better make a damn change lol 

Last edited:
DTLR hasn't sent me an L yet. I actually don't have an email at all.

Has anyone hit?
Check your spam/junk folder. I got my L around 6 pm CT

Yeah nothing in there either.

Also, has anyone not been able to log into the footsite apps? I got kicked out of all 3 and none of them are letting me log in at the moment. Some kind of app maintenance?

Last edited:
Has anyone here used the affirm credit on GOAT? Was wondering if i should just apply for OT size 8.5 or 9 and then pay a huge chunk of it when i sell some stuff and pay off within a month or two

Has anyone here used the affirm credit on GOAT? Was wondering if i should just apply for OT size 8.5 or 9 and then pay a huge chunk of it when i sell some stuff and pay off within a month or two

might as well use paypal credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom