ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

this is off topic (from cream talk)

but I just realized... my PBs that I bought from ADC during the 2016 re-release are actually the 2015 version

WTF? 

You can clearly see my invoice is from 2016 and the style code is AQ2659 which apparently is the 2015 release..

I thought the 2016 release was BB5350  

I'm so confused and didnt even realize till now that I had them for sale! 

Yeah nothing in there either.

Also, has anyone not been able to log into the footsite apps? I got kicked out of all 3 and none of them are letting me log in at the moment. Some kind of app maintenance?

Same here. Footsites down too. I started panicking til I went on Twitter and saw them tweet about maintenance til 5am CST. My launch reservation settings better be the way that I left them once the apps are back up. :stoneface:

Last edited:
My mans, gonna be in all kinds of debt 

Well not really cause i said i was gunna pay a huge chunk.. around 1k so id only have a balance left of maybe $300 or so to pay within a month or two.. just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with affirm before thats all

this is off topic (from cream talk)

but I just realized... my PBs that I bought from ADC during the 2016 re-release are actually the 2015 version

WTF? 

You can clearly see my invoice is from 2016 and the style code is AQ2659 which apparently is the 2015 release..

I thought the 2016 release was BB5350  

I'm so confused and didnt even realize till now that I had them for sale! 
Yes, it's widely reported back then that a lot of orders in the states received 2015 version instead during the 2016 drop.

Yes, it's widely reported back then that a lot of orders in the states received 2015 version instead during the 2016 drop.
thanks man... i cant believe i didnt catch that till now.. lol.. they been sitting DS and I went to post them on StockX and saw the diff style code.. threw me off 
ohwell.gif

thanks man... i cant believe i didnt catch that till now.. lol.. they been sitting DS and I went to post them on StockX and saw the diff style code.. threw me off 
ohwell.gif
But the prices are pretty much the same now.

But if you're going to sell through StockX, better make sure it's the 2015 version you're listing or selling to, in case of rejection.

But the prices are pretty much the same now.

But if you're going to sell through StockX, better make sure it's the 2015 version you're listing or selling to, in case of rejection.
Yea, I had to pull my posting real quick! thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom