ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS is definitely one of the more fair raffles I'm loving my chances rn 1/30 is as good as it gets for online raffles

+2  Look at it this way, we got pass the first stage.  3-5% is a lot better odds than all other raffles...  there's 1 winner for every 20-30 people.  Feeling hopeful  lol
Seems like SNS was the move
nerd.gif

Hope a lot of people here hit

Gotta be in it to win it.  Hope everyone gets their pair!
The glass is half full, we got this lol

So, my fiancé is asking me to try to get these for her. Is it difficult, or even not possible/allowed, to get multiple pairs on the footsites? I DO have multiple cards BUT they're all the same address. I could also use my wifes CC so it's a different name, but the shipping/billing address is the same info as mine. Are they going to consider it not allowed and cancel both our orders? Any insight would be appreciated.

So, my fiancé is asking me to try to get these for her. Is it difficult, or even not possible/allowed, to get multiple pairs on the footsites? I DO have multiple cards BUT they're all the same address. I could also use my wifes CC so it's a different name, but the shipping/billing address is the same info as mine. Are they going to consider it not allowed and cancel both our orders? Any insight would be appreciated.

You won't get cancelled for using different cards different people and same address. However it would impressing to see you pull that off on footsites. Those are the worst for Yeezy releases. But I'm sure you know something I don't if that's what u are attempting to do

Damn, I didn't enter the SNS raffle

It's not a raffle

Apparently it's still an online release but they're just sending it to real members??

Idk how many signed up but email stated it's an online release and they'll send info and links tomorrow

Dude talking like its easy to even get one pair. :lol:

Dont worry bout it homie, you probably wont even get to add it to your cart. If youre gonna try footsites manual try for either yours or hers, and even then its likely an L.

It's not a raffle

Apparently it's still an online release but they're just sending it to real members??

Idk how many signed up but email stated it's an online release and they'll send info and links tomorrow

Last time they the links randomly at like 3-4 am. I hope they do something different

Maybe I read it too fast. I'm not sure what the hell it is

Hopefully I hit regardless but idk about that 3% chance [emoji]128554[/emoji]

so i guess theres no 7.5 this time around. hopefully since theres no half sizes with the smaller sizes they run TTS instead of .5 smaller. i dont know to try for a 7 my wifes true size or get an 8. all her V2s are 7.5. Anyone else ran into this dilemma with the bae sizes?

Y'all got those big foot girls my girl barely can get in that size 4 she wear 3 in Js.. Ready to eat today on apps[emoji]128175[/emoji] Let's hope we all do

I want to say we heard there were no Footsites for this drop?

Someone else can probably confirm.

You just have to pray to yeezus and hope for the best

so i guess theres no 7.5 this time around. hopefully since theres no half sizes with the smaller sizes they run TTS instead of .5 smaller. i dont know to try for a 7 my wifes true size or get an 8. all her V2s are 7.5. Anyone else ran into this dilemma with the bae sizes?
There full size run with halfs.

UK3.5 to UK13.5 is what I've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom