ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever failed to pick up a footstore reservation and get penalized on the next drop?

Not picking up means nothing. I win every Yeezy release at a certain fta via app and I have skipped picking up several releases in between and still continue to hit. One thing I noticed is they never pull up my app at the register to say I bought them either. It just shows that I need to pick them up until the app updates

C-e3PkUXkAA8Wd8.jpg
DAMN  

Has anyone ever failed to pick up a footstore reservation and get penalized on the next drop?
didn't pick up CM3s (decided to see if I could use a disco code at a later point) .... won black friday pairs. Didn't pick up pair of space jams and won subsequently black/red pair. 

You won't get cancelled for using different cards different people and same address. However it would impressing to see you pull that off on footsites. Those are the worst for Yeezy releases. But I'm sure you know something I don't if that's what u are attempting to do
Dude talking like its easy to even get one pair.
laugh.gif

Dont worry bout it homie, you probably wont even get to add it to your cart. If youre gonna try footsites manual try for either yours or hers, and even then its likely an L.
You just have to pray to yeezus and hope for the best
Quotes For Truth.

That dude's post reads really weird.
Talks about multiple pairs.
Mentions fiance and wife.
Multiple theme.
And? Yes, she's my fiancé, who going to be my wife. Does it matter? Would it help clarify your "themes" of my question by saying "significant other"?...Regardless, my question still remains the same. All I'm trying to ask if it will be possible to get a pair for me and my "significant other" on footsites or any website? It's a supposedly a high production release... and yes its going to be difficult to cop one pair (but that's with any Yeezy release). But I'm quite confident with every release a good amount of people will boast/flaunt/stunt, saying "I cooked x amount of pairs." So I don't see why you're making it seem far fetched? I'm just trying to get my pair + 1.... I didn't say 5 or 6. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom