ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooooooo... YCMC just sent me an invoice for the Cream White Yeezy's in a sz 12
smokin.gif

Took that UBIQ L, but bounced back lovely.

Anyone here hit on an online raffle but missed out completely because it your spam folder and never checked?

When it first started I used to do it all the time to test my luck on certain releases. Nothing ever happened to me.
Reason I ask is because I reserved CM 3's and didn't pick up...

Failed on Black Toes which was the next drop...

Just a heads up to anyone who entered @ FTL in NC, I got the W but didn't receive a call this time. Results list is up on the events page though.

And? Yes, she's my fiancé, who going to be my wife. Does it matter? Would it help clarify your "themes" of my question by saying "significant other"?...Regardless, my question still remains the same. All I'm trying to ask if it will be possible to get a pair for me and my "significant other" on footsites or any website? It's a supposedly a high production release... and yes its going to be difficult to cop one pair (but that's with any Yeezy release). But I'm quite confident with every release a good amount of people will boast/flaunt/stunt, saying "I cooked x amount of pairs." So I don't see why you're making it seem far fetched? I'm just trying to get my pair + 1.... I didn't say 5 or 6. 

Relax. Don't read too much into the observation. Knew what you meant.
The guys were just hinting to you that manual on footsites is very tough. Crazy botted and can't handle capacity overload. Possible to hit? Sure. That's all.
Some people like to shoot off mouth when they get multis.
Story behind all success. Just noise.

Congrats on engagement.
Good luck on release.

Just called Sheikh Customer service

they said they notifying in store raffle winners tomm via email? Arent the shoes released tomm? I thought they do a day in advance?

in other news i got so many L's this morning in inbox i feel like the Cleveland Browns selecting a QB

looks like gonna be an all nighter for kevykev trying to YS = cocaaaaaaaaaaaaineeeeaaaa stay up all night LOL

good luck NT Fam hope everyone eats and not just certain few cook 

Just called Sheikh Customer service

they said they notifying in store raffle winners tomm via email? Arent the shoes released tomm? I thought they do a day in advance?

in other news i got so many L's this morning in inbox i feel like the Cleveland Browns selecting a QB

looks like gonna be an all nighter for kevykev trying to YS = cocaaaaaaaaaaaaineeeeaaaa stay up all night LOL

good luck NT Fam hope everyone eats and not just certain few cook 
KevyKev in the building, it's a party now! :smokin

Last edited:
Not even an L email from YMCM.. I cant remember if I even tried though lmao. Need these foot site apps to come through bruh.

lol letssss goooooo....had to sell the one pair of yeezy i ever actually got for wedding....LOL...need these tonight!

___________ /   (My straw) LOL

now question is 1g or 2 LOL

Also anyone that has Page Monitor on YS- what the **** that thing keep going off every 10 min i dont see any changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom