ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

YCMC sends out L emails

I got mine
I read this in the Frost Laugh voice.... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

You have any luck??
Not with YCMC. I got the L email too. 2/2 finishline raffles and then footsite apps at 5:50. Lets get this $$$
Word?? Which ones? I won at FNL RF. I was too lazy to go the QCM

POS SNKRS app.... had my sz9 ready to buy and it kept saying "password incorrect".  Finally SNKRS crashed, opened it up and sz9 was gone but tried for 8.5.  Typed in exact same password... now I'm pending.  

I have 2 pair of 9.5 that are too big, just need a 9 to f-ing wear. 
Sell 1 and buy a 9

I don't envy that man, baffling that people still even mess with that stuff when there's prescriptions that have the same effect basically and last 8X longer or more

homie got a cup in his yeezy's

it's a dumb vid anyway

Ok, you eat cereal in your kicks, Makes you look like a Bigger Dummy then you already are. :smh:
Thing that made him look like a dummy was he wasn't eating the mixed berry type of Captn Crunch smh

it's a dumb vid anyway

Ok, you eat cereal in your kicks, Makes you look like a Bigger Dummy then you already are. 
mean.gif
word I dont even know why dudes post that ish why give that thrash  more views 

Just called Sheikh Customer service

they said they notifying in store raffle winners tomm via email? Arent the shoes released tomm? I thought they do a day in advance?

in other news i got so many L's this morning in inbox i feel like the Cleveland Browns selecting a QB

looks like gonna be an all nighter for kevykev trying to YS = cocaaaaaaaaaaaaineeeeaaaa stay up all night LOL

good luck NT Fam hope everyone eats and not just certain few cook 
My man!

Let's get it!  See y'all at 3:45 AM when the real party starts 
smokin.gif

They are to me  
Boy stop...

If they were just shoes to you, you'd own 1 pair and wouldn't be on a sneaker forum

and you wouldn't have a Wall of Kicks in your home like the rest of us
They still just shoes at the end of the day...  liking shoes and owning a lot of them doesn't change that fact 

you got it tho 

good luck on getting these

Last edited:
it's a dumb vid anyway
Ok, you eat cereal in your kicks, Makes you look like a Bigger Dummy then you already are. :smh:

Word.
Dude should just take a dump in the shoes cause the trend is cr@p.

I don't envy that man, baffling that people still even mess with that stuff when there's prescriptions that have the same effect basically and last 8X longer or more

I hear you. Kinda wack. Specifically highlighted that line cause most won't remember last time.

it's a dumb vid anyway

forreal, he should video record it top view so we can see :nerd:

Kanyes nephew my asss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom