ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read that as how much you spend, theres gotta be a reason why i win everytime.  

I know you want size to matter ... but nope. There are folks who spend more than your 4K and have seen the slow L (waitlist) and folks who have spent less and racked up Ws.

I know you want size to matter ... but nope. There are folks who spend more than your 4K and have seen the slow L (waitlist) and folks who have spent less and racked up Ws.
yup and to be honest, I won more yeezys on my newly made Platinum VIP accounts than my original one with thousands spent before the App reservations started. 

They reseted the amounts on my app

Some show $0 dollars but i'm platinum

others show Thousands 

In the philippines for this release ... any pinoy natives who know if these are going to release through the adidas site here?

I'm still shocked. After hitting on confirmed I literally did 1 raffle with one ticket. Now my personal pair is free
nice brudda 
pimp.gif

i'll let y'all know my data for the apps, i have 9 reservations so we'll see what happens, some with 2k+ and some with 0 (but platinum)

Nah, but ADC should be close to that
Footsites is set for 10a est for sure. So it's just the other two I'm trying to think about
Yes for footsites .... the rest possible but doubtful for YS and ADC.
What is everyone thinking? later? 

​YS can be anytime...

Adidas is normally around 7pst, 9central, 10est
I know footsites typically takes the 10am EST slot. I've never seen Adidas or YS release at the same time. They usually hold out until they're the last release. 

Soooo.... I guess I'll be holding down the graveyard shift with some of y'all lol 

Missed a call and called back... 2 free tix to the bahamas contest.. lmaooooo thought I missed an online raffle call back. Why do these calls always come through on the eve of releases.
laugh.gif

i'll let y'all know my data for the apps, i have 9 reservations so we'll see what happens, some with 2k+ and some with 0 (but platinum)
it won't be accurate unless it's for the same size at the same 3 selected stores. The theory isn't confirmed on what I said and definitely not confirmed on what you said, but statistics wise based on all the past releases and everyone's experiences that chimed in, your theory is highly unlikely compared to our theory. Again, not 100% confirmed, but just statistics wise. Either way, good luck and I hope you hit

Missed a call and called back... 2 free tix to the bahamas contest.. lmaooooo thought I missed an online raffle call back. Why do these calls always come through on the eve of releases.
laugh.gif
lol pass up Bahamas for Yeezies..... PRIORITIES LMAO

it won't be accurate unless it's for the same size at the same 3 selected stores. The theory isn't confirmed on what I said and definitely not confirmed on what you said, but statistics wise based on all the past releases and everyone's experiences that chimed in, your theory is highly unlikely compared to our theory. Again, not 100% confirmed, but just statistics wise. Either way, good luck and I hope you hit
everyone's got different experiences, i'm just going by what's happened to me.  agree to disagree, just sharing what i think is concrete info based on experience.  

i will share my findings.  but yea i picked different sizes so i had better chances of hitting pairs.

laugh.gif
Fyre Fest is Over Bruh.. 
laugh.gif

Send Ja Rule a DM for a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom