ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Iran, hopefully I'm fast enough to snag a pair or two. Internet isn't slow, but isn't exactly fast either :\

im tapping out lol 
laugh.gif

Cheers.. yall really have some good luck with these raffles.. as far as yeezys go.. Im 0 for 1234635635 online and 2 for all releases on that bum *** app lol.
I've struck out every time too except for the Bred release. Somehow I lucked out on 3 pairs that time 
laugh.gif

And how many people here have NEVER won/scored a pair online? There's gotta be a support group for folks like us. Only time I was able to purchase a pair online is by cheating with the help of SoleMartyr. 

And how many people here have NEVER won/scored a pair online? There's gotta be a support group for folks like us. Only time I was able to purchase a pair online is by cheating with the help of SoleMartyr. 
i have never gotten yeezys online

only in stores irl 

Cheers.. yall really have some good luck with these raffles.. as far as yeezys go.. Im 0 for 1234635635 online and 2 for all releases on that bum *** app lol.
You and me both, except I dont even have access to Reserved. But its good to see members like him winning. I don't stay up or wake up very early for these releases so as usual, its ADC and a couple of footsites for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom