ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two hours till we see all the W's...
smokin.gif

I wonder if Villa instore and online raffle will notify winners and losers. That raffle may have been a waste of time.

I'm waiting for the day that one of these companies gets hacked and sends everyone a W email that signed up to phish their details

It's bound to happen :rofl:

Glad to see NT heads eating. Makes the personal L's a little less disappointing. Good luck to people still waiting.

Needsupply - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
DTLR - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
Sheikhs - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
Sivas - 5+ Raffles Entered = No email
SNS - 5+ Raffles Entered = 5 Emails but 3-5% chance of winning, expected 5+ L's
Nicekicks - 50+ Raffles = ???
Ends = ???
0/5 Confirmed
4 Platinum VIP for Footsites App = expected 0 Ws

Can anyone top that amount of L's?

Dam this size 10.5

Not for me :lol:

Makes these L's taste more bitter seeing some hit multiple raffles

Just waiting for some to say "too easy" and "if you did your homework, you could have easily hit."
I want to punch every mf'er rhat says rhat after a release right in the throat

Anyone hit on Kicks USA instore or Villa instore?
Nothing from Villa...that's one that I want to see. I'm never signing up for their instore online raffle again if nobody in here confirms a win. They really wanted that store traffic since no interesting Js are releasing

Glad to see NT heads eating. Makes the personal L's a little less disappointing. Good luck to people still waiting.
Not for me :lol:

Makes these L's taste more bitter seeing some hit multiple raffles

Just waiting for some to say "too easy" and "if you did your homework, you could have easily hit."

That's exactly what you're gonna see and you're gonna see more dudes getting multiples while we can't get one

Caught the L on all local raffles

Waiting for Norte shop and SNS

Then YS and ADC this weekend. Would be nice to grab one especially since I was a nice guy and bought the little bro some TB IIIs for the hell of it and surprised him

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom