ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got shipping confirmation from need supply :smokin

They came in the clutch because my true V2 size is 11.5 and didn't bother doing raffles for that size cause I figured size 11 would be easier. Regardless I'll have 2 11s to pick from just incase sizing changes.

They are a retailer. They're fine.

What are you worried about specifically?

Oh no worries. I entered the raffle with them and won but I have never dealt with them personally. Just wanted to see turn around times and how past experiences with others have gone. Thanks for the feedback

Needsupply - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
DTLR - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
Sheikhs - 50+ Raffles entered = No email
Sivas - 5+ Raffles Entered = No email
SNS - 5+ Raffles Entered = 5 Emails but 3-5% chance of winning, expected 5+ L's
Nicekicks - 50+ Raffles = ???
Ends = ???
0/5 Confirmed
4 Platinum VIP for Footsites App = expected 0 Ws

Can anyone top that amount of L's?

Dam this size 10.5
You expect to hit with only that many entries, bro? 
tired.gif
 Put in some real work next time...

*buys bot and hits on 10 on top of the,"plugs" 10 that was backdoor'd.* 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Well, if you went with the free ship option, they use surepost from what I can remember which takes forever to west coast. Not really their fault their fault. Their shipping goes out in a normal time after ordering. Im sure past experiences are all over the place as peoples personal opinions vary, so cant say knowing that will help you.

Personally, I had no reason to contact them about my orders, so it was all good.

But congrats.

Last edited:
Literally just got a random call from someone and thought for sure i won the in store at pacsun or extrabutter.  NOPE.

******* rsvpkingz just ******* called my phone.  FOH.

You expect to hit with only that many entries, bro? |I  Put in some real work next time...
*buys bot and hits on 10 on top of the,"plugs" 10 that was backdoor'd.* 

The Kicker.

My plug calls me a few hours before raffle pulling on Wednesday and was asking 200 on top of each pair. Had 6 pairs locked to me but I passed. 200 is too rich for my blood.

My girl got a call from said footsite store soon after but missed it cause she was with a patient. :smh:

Its alright. Time to run the bot to hit on 0 with the 0 backdoor'd pairs :smh::smh: Hopefully these proxies work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom