ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** SOMEONE PLEASE HELP***** I won an instore raffle at my local finish line. The instore raffle was this past tuesday and they called me the next day to tell me i was one of the winners and to make sure i brought my raffle stub along with a photo id. They told me that they must be picked up between the hours of 8am - 10am or i will lose out on them. The problem with this is that i just looked up the stores hours for tomorrow and they open at 10am?? This is the first time i won an in store raffle so im wondering if they open two hours early just for the yeezy winners? or is the employee who called me telling me the wrong hours on purpose so i lose out on them? Does anyone know if they open early? If im not mistaken my raffle stub says that if i won they had to be picked up by noon on release day. I dont get it? Opinions please**************

Stores usually do pick ups before the store actually opens to the public

Go at 8am

***** SOMEONE PLEASE HELP***** I won an instore raffle at my local finish line. The instore raffle was this past tuesday and they called me the next day to tell me i was one of the winners and to make sure i brought my raffle stub along with a photo id. They told me that they must be picked up between the hours of 8am - 10am or i will lose out on them. The problem with this is that i just looked up the stores hours for tomorrow and they open at 10am?? This is the first time i won an in store raffle so im wondering if they open two hours early just for the yeezy winners? or is the employee who called me telling me the wrong hours on purpose so i lose out on them? Does anyone know if they open early? If im not mistaken my raffle stub says that if i won they had to be picked up by noon on release day. I dont get it? Opinions please**************
Get there between 8-10am

Perhaps they will open early, but why not go at 8am anyway?  You might have to wait until 10a, but so what as long as you get them right?  At least you'll beat the line

just go 30 minutes before store opens see if theres anybody working if not wait until they open youre good

It's Not Completely Uncommon For A Shoe Store To Open Early For A Big Release Like Yeezy's In Order To Encourage The Younger Often Time Less Pleasant Crowds To Clear Out Before Normal Business Hours.

Personally I'd Be There At 8am Or 9 The Latest To Make Sure To Cover The Spread :wink:

Haha nah, I hit on 3 app pairs. One for my boy, one for me and one that I'm gonna flip to pay for my pair. Trying to lock down one more in my size to keep on ice. I have a feeling I'm gonna love these and destroy the first pair.

Haha nah, I hit on 3 app pairs. One for my boy, one for me and one that I'm gonna flip to pay for my pair. Trying to lock down one more in my size to keep on ice. I have a feeling I'm gonna love these and destroy the first pair.
Damn bro congrats. And yeah if i manage to cook tonight im not sure if ill even want to wear em lol. Seems like if you even breathe on em they'll get dirty 
laugh.gif

Damn bro congrats. And yeah if i manage to cook tonight im not sure if ill even want to wear em lol. Seems like if you even breathe on em they'll get dirty 
laugh.gif
Exactly haha that's why I wanna have one on ice so I can wear a pair without much worry. Good luck tonight bro!

The problem im having is im supposed to be at work tomorrow from 7-1pm im having a coworker cover for me so i can pick them up. Damn this sucks!!! I cant see why the employee would lie to me. well i guess his motivation would be for non of the winners to pick them up so he maybe will havw aceas to them but i dont want to believe that. Someone here said finish line always opens early for big releases so im hoping its all good and the employee told me the truth. i cant show up to work at 10:30 i told my co worker to cover me just until 8:30. damnnn it man! someones going to mad. either me or my co worker lol

The problem im having is im supposed to be at work tomorrow from 7-1pm im having a coworker cover for me so i can pick them up. Damn this sucks!!! I cant see why the employee would lie to me. well i guess his motivation would be for non of the winners to pick them up so he maybe will havw aceas to them but i dont want to believe that. Someone here said finish line always opens early for big releases so im hoping its all good and the employee told me the truth. i cant show up to work at 10:30 i told my co worker to cover me just until 8:30. damnnn it man! someones going to mad. either me or my co worker lol
just go at 8 and you're going to be good lol

secured one pair to see if i can trade for a another pair for my girl and was waitlisted for another but it never came my way. oh well the plan was to get a pair to be able to get my girl a  pair

just go at 8 and you're going to be good lol
Lol yeah.. and the employee didn't lie to you 
laugh.gif

Got my computer running 2 page monitors on 3 diff pages on Yeezy supply. They change anything and that ****oo will blast me an my girl right awake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom