ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for the all nighter 
nerd.gif

If You are lucky enough to cop a pair of yeezy whites tomorrow, will you resell or actually wear them? Very interested to see what everyone has to say to this. Thanks
Resell, I don't like Adidas Yeezys

Last edited:
I have some questions.If anyone can answer them,I would gladly appreciate it.I went 0/7 on confirmed and 0/23 on foot apps and lost every raffle.I've been trying desperately to get these for myself so it makes me irritated seeing all of these resellers getting five pairs.

Is YS and Adidas the only places now? When do they drop and what are the links?
I hear you guys talking about how it's going to be extremely easy to cook.Is it because you have bots or manual is easy?

I believe consortium is dropping them forgot the time. Foot apps you gotta have 10min head start at this point. I know people that have gotten multiples from Wish, Walters, and a ma maniere here in Atlanta on some backdoor stuff. My homeboy in KC that was reselling before the reservations used to have his boy tell him all the stock then he would list them all and on release date cash out the manager on whatever was sold plus his cut

If You are lucky enough to cop a pair of yeezy whites tomorrow, will you resell or actually wear them? Very interested to see what everyone has to say to this. Thanks

Won 2 pairs. Keeping one for personal usage and flipping the other to cop something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom