ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone through 3 movies waiting for em to drop lol. Doctor Strange, Split, and Hacksaw Ridge. Debating whether to pass out or order another movie to wait for YS lol.

the password means nothing..
Let's people know when to get ready 
nerd.gif

wack @ss consortium site..matched four times but couldnt check out. then couldnt add new sizes to cart because original size was sold out but wouldnt let me REMOVE from cart smh

wack @ss consortium site..matched four times but couldnt check out. then couldnt add new sizes to cart because original size was sold out but wouldnt let me REMOVE from cart smh
At least you got to try. I couldn't even get in to the site

Password on YS is only for friends and family to cop their pairs... i dont see what this has to do with us? WITH or WITHOUT a password the situation still remains the same.

Password on YS is only for friends and family to cop their pairs... i dont see what this has to do with us? WITH or WITHOUT a password the situation still remains the same.
no its not lmao sometimes there's a password screen for 10 mins sometimes there's a password screen for 2 minutes. you really think they givin f&f 2 mins at 6am in the morning to cop a pair? lol

Woke up for a middle of the night poop. And it is absolutely nuts in here. See y'all in a couple hours

Wrong

Password page is for admins to get the website ready and load the stock

Friends and Family have separate page 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom