ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
when yall gonna realize Mafia is just like us...

outside looking in

mogs still looking at YM pump fakes in 2017 
roll.gif

The 'password is for Friends and Family' is still my favorite myth that circulates about YS releases. Because we know how realistic it is for those rich friends and family to pull all nighters or wake up super early to buy sneakers. :lol:

The 'password is for Friends and Family' is still my favorite myth that circulates about YS releases. Because we know how realistic it is for those rich friends and family to pull all nighters or wake up super early to buy sneakers.
laugh.gif
It's ridiculous how people spout it as fact

The 'password is for Friends and Family' is still my favorite myth that circulates about YS releases. Because we know how realistic it is for those rich friends and family to pull all nighters or wake up super early to buy sneakers. :lol:

Yeah why would those people do that? They probably get free pairs shipped to themselves anyways.

Admins don't need to password protect a Shopify website to load inventory.. makes no sense, especially since doing so is an obvious indicator that the drop is gunna have soon afterwards

Theres levels to friends and family.. that is a very loose term, could easily mean extended homies that are just like us.. no I don't think Rapper friends are up at 6 copping

Yeah if anything f&f go exactly thru yay or just cop from local sources, or they just get them sent for free form Kim herself.

Admins don't need to password protect a Shopify website to load inventory.. makes no sense, especially since doing so is an obvious indicator that the drop is gunna have soon afterwards
Not load inventory so much as switch up the layout and the links

I was being dead serious about wale though.

I could def seeing Kanye making him jump through hoops like the rest of us.

And Kim prolly blocked his number after asking for an oop every drop 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom