ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
False if you count infant shoes and the cleats, maybe 950s.

But let's be honest, we're talking 350s and 750s
I took it as him asking if they go up after release day and that's not true. Several pairs come down after release, especially as the market gets flooded by YS and ADC orders being delivered. Hell look at Zebras, they were $2k on release day and now down to $1200-1400.

Bank declined my card on YS.

Never passed splash on ADC.

Can't pick up a sheikh raffle I won.

LLL :smh:

Got through on Adidas and paid with my paypal because I was afraid of getting cart jacked. Didn't realize my paypal address wasn't updated to my new address smh. Has anyone ever had any issues with getting them to update the address before the package gets shipped out?

V2's Zebra V2's??
eek.gif
Hilarious.  Trading/Selling my pairs for Ultraboosts.

Got through on Adidas and paid with my paypal because I was afraid of getting cart jacked. Didn't realize my paypal address wasn't updated to my new address smh. Has anyone ever had any issues with getting them to update the address before the package gets shipped out?
can't change anything on orders I'm afraid but call anyways. whats there to lose by calling

I took it as him asking if they go up after release day and that's not true. Several pairs come down after release, especially as the market gets flooded by YS and ADC orders being delivered. Hell look at Zebras, they were $2k on release day and now down to $1200-1400.

That's not true. Bred on release was $500 now they're $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom