ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow i didnt realize it was for a kid pair 
laugh.gif
didnt someone say their was two different raffles and someone posted the link  

isnt that for adult pair or is it for a toddler  ??? 

Got in on ADC after maybe 15 minutes of trying...got on Footlocker app a few minutes before release time

Didn't got to ADC until about 11:10

Once I got in on ADC I accidentally selected Size 7
and was unable to change it

Completed order, went back to the product page and let me in, no wait time, added correct size and checked out w/ ease

giphy.gif

Its crazy to me people saying they checked out manual with anything over 1. I sat on slash with 4 tabs per browser and mobile and not one got through.

I understand people who got through splash and then used /// to get multiples once you had hmac but I refuse to believe they manual cooked on 8 pairs by waiting and getting through splash and checking out

I got through thanks to splash party and still was stuck in a payment loop and couldn't get through

Came into Adidas US with 0 pairs, Ls left and right from the footsites apps to bodega raffles to YeezySupply (shocking).

However, came out of Adidas US with 4 pairs all manual without the ///! I had /// in mind but I couldn't find my files since its been a while since the last time it was used. 

Almost got caught with zero pairs this release...

Last edited:
Got through on Adidas and paid with my paypal because I was afraid of getting cart jacked. Didn't realize my paypal address wasn't updated to my new address smh. Has anyone ever had any issues with getting them to update the address before the package gets shipped out?

They won't. You'll have to contact the shipping company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom