ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
was copping size 7s all morning since sites i was on didnt carry a 7.5 was hype as **** to see ADC with the 7.5 come thru clutch 

I'm not seeing any visible size diff (maybe a slight very slight longer Cream) in my 8.5 Cream vs core series v2). However the fit feels slightly tighter -- not sure if this means there's more padding in Creams.
Thanks for the photos. So these two shoes are the same size, ie 8.5? Oddly, the Cream looks much smaller in the bottom photo.

Good stuff man 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the photos. So these two shoes are the same size, ie 8.5? Oddly, the Cream looks much smaller in the bottom photo.

Both 8.5s .... yeah I'm not sure if the 'smaller' visual is just an optical -- output (camera lens) or input (how the eye process a lighter shade vs the darker shade)

Anybody see the dude who dumped Hennessey all over his creams in store? They actually came out dope. Dudes ig is true_litty

Last edited:
*Just trying to help eliminate the panic posts*

I placed an order on adidas.com and was not sent a confirmation email and I also didn't screenshot the confirmation page after I checked out so I didn't have an order number. I called ADC customer service this morning and was given my order number and instructed to track my order through their website. Granted this may only work if you have an adidas account but it may still work even if you don't. My order was shown as confirmed and waiting to be packed. This entire process took all of 10 minutes

My Oreos are broken-in but again one (wo)mans beaters is another man's VNDS ....I guess lol

Fuzzy lettering from trying to clean off the coffee stains from a morning commute

View media item 2421068
Genuine NYC (Brownsville primarily) dirt in the crack.
View media item 2421069
I don't know where these stains came from but they ain't going nowhere ... might be some salt stains in the plastic/TPU

View media item 2421070

Last edited:
*Just trying to help eliminate the panic posts*

I placed an order on adidas.com and was not sent a confirmation email and I also didn't screenshot the confirmation page after I checked out so I didn't have an order number. I called ADC customer service this morning and was given my order number and instructed to track my order through their website. Granted this may only work if you have an adidas account but it may still work even if you don't. My order was shown as confirmed and waiting to be packed. This entire process took all of 10 minutes

Had this happened last release, and it was a ghost order. Unfortunately, i didnt get the breds. Hope it works out for u

Yeezysupply still has infant size 6k, 7k & 8k if anyone still interested. If this has been posted, please ignore.

Back after yesterday's storm of posts. I was one of the all nighter guys, just didn't post in the thread too much though. Copped my first pair of Yeezys on Yeezy Supply when they dropped. Was in and out within 30 seconds, MANUALLY. Didn't expect to get so lucky and get my first pair [emoji]128588[/emoji]. Can't wait to rock them, size 12 btw [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back after yesterday's storm of posts. I was one of the all nighter guys, just didn't post in the thread too much though. Copped my first pair of Yeezys on Yeezy Supply when they dropped. Was in and out within 30 seconds, MANUALLY. Didn't expect to get so lucky and get my first pair [emoji]128588[/emoji]. Can't wait to rock them, size 12 btw [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Congrats

Some one raged copped my extra creams early this morning 
laugh.gif

Who buys sneakers at 522 AM EST 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the creams are definitely more snug than at least the zebras. I would either go half size up and take out insole. Or go full size up.
Thanks.

Has there ever been another shoe created where people have such conflicting experiences with the fit? Almost like each shoe is built differently, even in the same colourway and size. Crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom