ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl and I signed up for raffles at shoe palace for my size. She hits so we show up on Saturday. We get there, checkout, and I move to the side of the store to peep them. The manager walks by and goes, "Why don't you get your girl a pair too?" And I reply that we only did raffles for my size. He asks what size she wears and sends someone to the back to see what they have. A minute later, dude walks back out with a size 5 for her (which is a full size up from her TTS but oddly they fit perfectly). Mind you, we showed up at 9:30, and raffle win forfeits didn't occur til noon. Huge come up. Now we're debating on whether she wants to stunt or resell so we can take a trip.

My girl and I signed up for raffles at shoe palace for my size. She hits so we show up on Saturday. We get there, checkout, and I move to the side of the store to peep them. The manager walks by and goes, "Why don't you get your girl a pair too?" And I reply that we only did raffles for my size. He asks what size she wears and sends someone to the back to see what they have. A minute later, dude walks back out with a size 5 for her (which is a full size up from her TTS but oddly they fit perfectly). Mind you, we showed up at 9:30, and raffle win forfeits didn't occur til noon. Huge come up. Now we're debating on whether she wants to stunt or resell so we can take a trip.
keep them 

Lol that was dope, things like that don't happen in NYC :lol:

Crazy come up! Congrats

ADC orders shipped.. wow pretty fast. Not as fast as Naked though... GL ..im sure orders will be cancelled

Last edited:
 GL ..im sure orders will be cancelled
Way to stay positive 
smokin.gif

Back after yesterday's storm of posts. I was one of the all nighter guys, just didn't post in the thread too much though. Copped my first pair of Yeezys on Yeezy Supply when they dropped. Was in and out within 30 seconds, MANUALLY. Didn't expect to get so lucky and get my first pair [emoji]128588[/emoji]. Can't wait to rock them, size 12 btw [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Nice man. Crazy how i usually get through but debit card kept saying "incorrect info". Anybody else you know get that error?

Some one raged copped my extra creams early this morning 
laugh.gif

Who buys sneakers at 522 AM EST 
roll.gif

Probably one of the people that stood up all night and missed

bruh just couldn't stop thinking about them 
Damn :/

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I get a lot of sales around that time surprisingly
laugh.gif
Very strange 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Lol....sneakerheads waiting for YS to drop .... lol
roll.gif

My Oreos are broken-in but again one (wo)mans beaters is another man's VNDS ....I guess lol

Fuzzy lettering from trying to clean off the coffee stains from a morning commute

View media item 2421068
Genuine NYC (Brownsville primarily) dirt in the crack.
View media item 2421069
I don't know where these stains came from but they ain't going nowhere ... might be some salt stains in the plastic/TPU

View media item 2421070

So all that wear and tear is strictly from walking - never ran, never will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom