ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a herb. If you're gonna be a douche and hold the shoe up to your ear, at least do it the right way. Or you'll end up being king of all douchebags like this tard.
you insecure or something? or you just like to judge people? especially males for this matter..

What a herb. If you're gonna be a douche and hold the shoe up to your ear, at least do it the right way. Or you'll end up being king of all douchebags like this tard.
If I could have a photo shoot where a Ferrari, a rare Acura and a RR is in the pic, let alone with that many yeezys, I would do it in a heart beat and not care what no one says... LOLLL

You assumed because his username has RICE in it that he's the Asian guy in that photo? Yeah that is racist 
laugh.gif

Jokes on you guys. The asian in the pic is actually me
Not srs

Yeah I'm okay with the page monitor, I feel like I did pretty well with it, as for using a monitor that sends me to check out, that's news to me. Definitely gonna have to look into that. 

Oh yeah I definitely understand that. No way to get past the actual password page, I just figured the only way to get past that password page once the public link went up would be to remove the password in the link but it might actually be quicker to just type some gibberish in the password area and get through to the product page. 
Is this your first time on YZYSPLY? It doesn't matter what you do once they make the page public, you will go through to the actual page. If you refresh it, type gibberish, delete the password part, or simply type yeezysupply.com, all will result in redirecting to the actual page. There isn't a "magic" way in and all the ways to refresh that page once it's time are the same speed. 

It's actually a partial "random" drop. They give everyone about 5 mins to settle down and refresh that page until it goes live. It took a LONG minute for them to open the page to the public.

Is this your first time on YZYSPLY? It doesn't matter what you do once they make the page public, you will go through to the actual page. If you refresh it, type gibberish, delete the password part, or simply type yeezysupply.com, all will result in redirecting to the actual page. There isn't a "magic" way in and all the ways to refresh that page once it's time are the same speed. 

It's actually a partial "random" drop. They give everyone about 5 mins to settle down and refresh that page until it goes live. It took a LONG minute for them to open the page to the public.
It was my first time and I never said there was a magic way in 
laugh.gif
. I was simply saying next time I'll probably just enter a BS password because I can do that quicker than removing the /password portion of the link... 

If I could have a photo shoot where a Ferrari, a rare Acura and a RR is in the pic, let alone with that many yeezys, I would do it in a heart beat and not care what no one says... LOLLL
lol I'm sure no one in here cares but I'm pretty sure that's a BMW i8, not an Acura. 

People still arguing about the password? Been two days since the release now lol it's obviously shipping questions time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom