ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji] One pair for 100000 entries?

giphy.gif

Don't know how I got so lucky...

Was able to cop on YS and then ADC, both size 10.

Probably going to rock one and sell one...only question is whether I sell it now or stash it for awhile

Don't know how I got so lucky...

Was able to cop on YS and then ADC, both size 10.

Probably going to rock one and sell one...only question is whether I sell it now or stash it for awhile
Just like every other Yeezy the price will only go up.

password was password
was the YS password, really "password" ?
and knowing the password gave people a 5min headstart ???

the Key is to wait for 2 pings on a page monitor.....or use a monitor that sends u to check out.
is this a troll or such a thing exists a monitor takes you to check out bypassing their queue??? worked on the zebras or in the passed? plz DM me if so or post here

keep telling myself

you can make $1,800+

but you can't make a zebra v2
That's the wrong question to ask...

The question is can you make a return of 750% off of $250 as easy as getting another limited shoe.

To each his own, but I would sell if prices got that high.

At the end of the day, it's just hyped shoe that will lose value and hype over time.

And to be clear, I'm not a reseller and I'm all for wearing your shoes but that's hard to pass up.

The question is can you make a return of 750% off of $250 as easy as getting another limited shoe.

At the end of the day, it's just hyped shoe that will lose value and hype over time.

And to be clear, I'm not a reseller and I'm all for wearing your shoes but that's hard to pass up.

Haha who cares. It's a shoe I want to wear and keep so resell goes out the window for me regardless of what it's at. All you'd do is buy a couple less hyped shoes with that money anyway. I'd rather have this pair then a couple pairs that are mediocre in my eyes. Let those who want to rock, enjoy them.

Would be dope to win the stockx thing, higher probability than Adidas confirmed :lol:

been checking the prices on size 11s on stockx.

it's been steadily increasing from 1400 on release day to 2000 :smh:

pairs listed for less than 2000 have gone *POOF*

might be a glitch or not...but there's no more sizes on Flight club either.

Last edited:

I say it's relative to your situation. It depends on how much you need the money in question. For $2000 I would not sell a shoe I really want. But for $20,000 now you have my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom