ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hate this way.. just talking about how the price is getting lower and lower

make that money

Last edited:
laugh.gif
No one hating, all these dudes are resellers low key

But the super cook gawds could make a whole years salary with just one v1 release I remember some dude copped 30 oxford tans I was like 
eek.gif

Last edited:
On reselling...
What I don't understand is the people who try to resell on NT way above the market value of their shoes.
Not naming names but I see pairs on here few hundred $ over the asking price on GOAT and StockX.

Like come one, this is a sneaker forum with highly intelligent buyers/sellers and you trying to over value your sneakers?
Another thing is I feel like this is a community where we should be helping each other so the price should be lower than the market $ if you sell here.

On reselling...
What I don't understand is the people who try to resell on NT way above the market value of their shoes.
Not naming names but I see pairs on here few hundred $ over the asking price on GOAT and StockX.

Like come one, this is a sneaker forum with highly intelligent buyers/sellers and you trying to over value your sneakers?
Another thing is I feel like this is a community where we should be helping each other so the price should be lower than the market $ if you sell here.

I think the authentication issues (or lack thereof) on GOAT and StockX have attributed to this. Also, the majority are witnessing these dudes cop these pairs from start to finish so that alleviates most of the legitimacy concerns. Plus some of them have extended track records of doing good business regardless of their upcharge.

On reselling...

I agree nike talk got some goons in the buy/sell section they straight be trying to rip people off with their prices.

On reselling...

I Agree, but..at the same time i don't pay those ppl any mind,, heres what i think, if they list high and find that one buyer who doesn't know markets values, then hey, good for you seller,

on the other hand, if it's so high that he gets no activity, than thats on him, let him sit on em....doesn't bother me, its their shoes and if really needed to cash, he would adjust accordingly, otherwise let him sit on them for however long till he, himself realises that he should fix his price. lol

I think the authentication issues (or lack thereof) on GOAT and StockX have attributed to this. Also, the majority are witnessing these dudes cop these pairs from start to finish so that alleviates most of the legitimacy concerns. Plus some of them have extended track records of doing good business regardless of their upcharge.

I understand and respect the points you made but I buy majority of my sneakers from GOAT/StockX and I've never had issues with authenticity of their products.
I also don't think their track record is worth an extra 30% above the asking price of those reselling apps.

I understand and respect the points you made but I buy majority of my sneakers from GOAT/StockX and I've never had issues with authenticity of their products.
I also don't think their track record is worth an extra 30% above the asking price of those reselling apps.

I'm with you entirely. I've never had issues with both companies myself, but it seems that's the new water cooler talk about them.

And I cosign that second point as well. But as with FC, there's no limit to what people will pay for peace of mind. :lol:

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks

I do have to say that no stock investment will give you a net return of reselling sneakers.
Would be lucky to get a yearly 15% return on fortune 500 companies but these guys double up anything they buy and resell within a week.
If I was in college I would be reselling like crazy too.

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks

I do have to say that no stock investment will give you a net return of reselling sneakers.
Would be lucky to get a yearly 15% return on fortune 500 companies but these guys double up anything they buy and resell within a week.
If I was in college I would be reselling like crazy too.

diversify yo bonds

I'm with you entirely. I've never had issues with both companies myself, but it seems that's the new water cooler talk about them.

And I cosign that second point as well. But as with FC, there's no limit to what people will pay for peace of mind. :lol:

These buyers needs to be aware that majority of the brick and mortar consignment stores use StockX employees instagrams like fake_education to know how to detect fakes vs real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom