ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you entirely. I've never had issues with both companies myself, but it seems that's the new water cooler talk about them.

And I cosign that second point as well. But as with FC, there's no limit to what people will pay for peace of mind. :lol:

These buyers needs to be aware that majority of the brick and mortar consignment stores use StockX employees instagrams like fake_education to know how to detect fakes vs real.

ill be honest, minus maybe nojo kicks I don't think any legitimate store or collector is using his examples in real life...

:x

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks
some of these guys resale hustle prolly makes more then your job homie.  real talk

tongue.gif

my friend made 20g's from reselling last year... he goes to the outlets like everyday to find steals and then brings it to flight club...he never buy kicks for retail limited or not but instead gets shoes at discount... he just gets it for cheap then sells to flightclub... he wanted me to get into it but i said nah not my style... takes too much time and also you need to put up a lot of money up front... if i had a good job then maybe :lol:

Hey y'all, so I haven't got any shipping confirmation yet and decided to do some digging myself. If you have a FedEx account you can go on it and see your shipments coming in. I was able to see that Adidas did make a shipping label for me and that my shoes are expected to arrive Wed!!

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks
some of these guys resale hustle prolly makes more then your job homie.  real talk

:tongue:

prob not, don't take into account that I'm "cheap" because its not about the money, I just don't see the point or idea in spending $1000 on a pair of kicks I wanna wear :lol: if y'all do it, more power to you but half the kids who do that can barely afford the kicks on their feet

Hey y'all, so I haven't got any shipping confirmation yet and decided to do some digging myself. If you have a FedEx account you can go on it and see your shipments coming in. I was able to see that Adidas did make a shipping label for me and that my shoes are expected to arrive Wed!!

Yup, most people use/know this trick.

Nah it's still lit. Sold 2 pairs for $450 shipped a piece. Put that money towards some Solar Yeezy 2s

Being dead I meant, not as high as zebra or beluga level. So it makes it easier to cop for ppl that missed out

Last edited:
prob not, don't take into account that I'm "cheap" because its not about the money, I just don't see the point or idea in spending $1000 on a pair of kicks I wanna wear
laugh.gif
if y'all do it, more power to you but half the kids who do that can barely afford the kicks on their feet
that's why people are on here buying 8k McFly's after selling 80 ATC at $200 a pop w/ 8k to stack

Not me but I respect those kids 100000%

i had a chance to cop a second pair of yeezys on ADC but passed... i didnt want to take the chance of my pair getting canceled... it wasnt worth it... i just wanted 1 pair...

prob not, don't take into account that I'm "cheap" because its not about the money, I just don't see the point or idea in spending $1000 on a pair of kicks I wanna wear :lol: if y'all do it, more power to you but half the kids who do that can barely afford the kicks on their feet
that's why people are on here buying 8k McFly's after selling 80 ATC at $200 a pop w/ 8k to stack

Not me but I respect those kids 100000%

well thats not reselling, they aren't buying the kicks and reselling them :lol:

now thats a business, I see no issue with that. if you can program and do that **** and hit on kicks for customers then you doing it right. if I knew how to even do that I would :lol:

easy money minus dealing with scum bags who will charge back :smh:

Where do you go after logging in?

The reselling game is at an all time high right now.  I was at SneakerCon Bay Area this weekend and literally every generation of people are there trying to resell kicks.  People have realized how much reselling kicks can make them and everyone wants in on it.  When you have 8-10 year olds asking you about kicks and trying to sell kicks, it gets to a point where you wonder because obviously these kids don't have the money to invest in the kicks, parents just manipulating their kids in a sense or vice versa?

Yeah, first time I've gotten through via mobile. I wouldn't think it mattered but it looks like that might've been our saving grace.

I usually don't like to use my mobile device to purchase things but I guess I might have to do this from now on.
Was stuck on CAPTCHA for over 20 min and I think that was the difference between a L and W
Obviously I got the L this Sat.

And don't get me wrong, I enter every Yeezy raffle release with the intent to at lest resell 1-2 pairs just because it's a quick flip for double my money.  Won a raffle this weekend and sold it for 500$ at SneakerCon.  Literally doubled my money in 10 hours.  If I could program bots to order more for me and had the money to invest in other people's kicks I could be making enough money to live comfortably.  I'm not trying to live some high end lifestyle, at the end of the day I just use the extra money to pay bills and maybe get myself something nice, but that's the point in reselling I believe, others want to resell because they want that "Lifestyle" of making lots of money and don't realize how much work it actually takes.

The reselling game is at an all time high right now.  I was at SneakerCon Bay Area this weekend and literally every generation of people are there trying to resell kicks.  People have realized how much reselling kicks can make them and everyone wants in on it.  When you have 8-10 year olds asking you about kicks and trying to sell kicks, it gets to a point where you wonder because obviously these kids don't have the money to invest in the kicks, parents just manipulating their kids in a sense or vice versa?

I think thats how Benjamin Kicks got started. His parents backed him financially.

I do this stuff while I'm at work. Just got back into buying sneakers period. Haven't bought anything since 2014. I consider this overtime money with out doing overtime hours at my job.

I just want to pay off my student loans as quick as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom