ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the direction sneakers are going in now, so many being released you don't need every pair that drops.
its been nuts since adidas got into the hyped sneaker game. Theirs kids paying their college tuition with yeezys 

I like the direction sneakers are going in now, so many being released you don't need every pair that drops.
can't even keep up with jordan anymore

they dropping a retro right now as we speak prolly

I say thats a good thing, most Jordan releases are trash now especially with these stupid color ways

remember 3 out of 4 weekends a few years back HEAT was dropping :x :smh:

Not true
Whether you like or not this is a forum for sneaker culture, this includes reselling and the such. Where did you hear this forum was for those only those who wear their sneakers? Plenty of resellers here and even some sneaker store owners

Yes, reselling is part of our culture but I think most people will agree that NT started for people who wanted to collect and wear sneakers.
Reselling price is out of control and it would resonate to other sneakers community that we don't want to perpetuate the sneaker market by not allowing people to sell that high to their community members.

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks

I made just over $100k last year, and on the verge of making about 25-30% more this year and I still try to get 2 of anything to knock down the price of the pair I'm keeping.

well thats "reselling" BUT I'm saying dudes wasting 10-12 hours in two days total driving around getting tickets just to grab a few pairs to flip

I see nothing wrong if you can grab a second and flip it to pay for the pair you keep. I've technically done it in the past :lol:

was just mentioning people who sit out, camp for tickets, drive around all day strictly to resell because they don't do anything else

I remember I used to go to Footlocker in Beverly Center around early 2000 and preorder sneakers.
Literally my friends and I would there after school and preorder our sneakers and pick them up on the release day.
I got the 2 pairs of space jams in 99 doing that. Good ol' days

eastbay used to do that... i got all my 11s from 2000-2001 that way.... and even athletes foot did preorders... those were the days :smh:

Yes, reselling is part of our culture but I think most people will agree that NT started for people who wanted to collect and wear sneakers.
Reselling price is out of control and it would resonate to other sneakers community that we don't want to perpetuate the sneaker market by not allowing people to sell that high to their community members.
It may have started for that reason but it has evolved over time. It's just not feasible for NT to limit what people can set their prices at. Who sets that price? Why do they get to set that price? If a pair is priced too high let it sit since no one will buy it, if someone does buy it then I guess it wasn't set too high was it.

No one is forcing you to buy those kicks so why should NT force someone to set a price below what they want to set it at

My homegirls locked in a job at Adidas and she's allowed to
Secure to pairs of 350 releases, I already told her to hold me down with the Earths! Hoping she don't flake...lol

eastbay used to do that... i got all my 11s from 2000-2001 that way.... and even athletes foot did preorders... those were the days :smh:

Funny thing was my friends thought I was nuts for preordering 2 pairs of shoes.
One to rock and one to stock

when you realize these guys are cooking by the drop

i'll say it again.. BY THE DROP

some days there's like 3-4 hype sneakers dropping and the brands that I don't even shop for but others do.
You made 100K just buy reselling?

when you realize these guys are cooking by the drop

i'll say it again.. BY THE DROP

some days there's like 3-4 hype sneakers dropping and the brands that I don't even shop for but others do.
Plus reselling isn't limited to sneakers

Last edited:

Don't forget about the Pepsi BTTF Bottle
Guilty

$20 made $200 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It may have started for that reason but it has evolved over time. It's just not feasible for NT to limit what people can set their prices at. Who sets that price? Why do they get to set that price? If a pair is priced too high let it sit since no one will buy it, if someone does buy it then I guess it wasn't set too high was it.
No one is forcing you to buy those kicks so why should NT force someone to set a price below what they want to set it at

You're absolutely right and for this reason I look elsewhere for buying but it makes me cringe seeing this types of prices on here.
Doesn't look good when we are trying to take advantage of our own members.

I guess what I am trying to say is everyone should be accountable for what they want for their shoes if you sell here.
Don't try to rip other NT members off.

I forget who, but I literally saw one of the members get the Yeezys for another member here for no cost.
I want to see that type of community involvement

I forget who, but I literally saw one of the members get the Yeezys for another member here for no cost.
I want to see that type of community involvement
I completely agree man, just the way the game is now it doesn't happen that often. 

Tax resellers, that'll make things fair. We all know it's coming if people make tax free 50,000 incomes uncle Sam will eventually want a cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom