ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree but we are all victims to the ways things are now.
Few years ago I would have thought spending over $1,000 on shoes is insane but I just bought the Zebras.

Prices are so insane that I am a closeted sneaker head my wife and coworkers don't know what I pay for sneakers.
Yeah it's ridiculous.  F&F Pharrell's are 7-10k.  Eminem 4's are 25k.  Undefeated 4's.  It's just crazy how much sneakers can be "worth" to some people.

early today CAPTCHA was still running however its gone
Adidas finally is letting me know Yeeyzs are all sold out hahaha
[ATTACHMENT=13594]ScreenShot2017-05-01at5.55.04PM.png (661k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Why are people surprised that resellers can make money? It's the oldest hustle in the book. Buy low, sell high. Resell makes the world go round. 

It's obviously not limited to sneakers. Sneakers is just a small niche market. Some people make it their jobs to go around thrift stores/garage sales/yard sales and resell items they buy from there and make well over 6 figures. They work whenever they want. Downside is, you can go weeks/months without finding anything.

ok asked what happened

yeah it was 1 case

my coworkers were walking the promenade, saw a dood booking it with a boost in his bag

they ran to foot locker and got a pair each

checked CHamps and FA nothing

line by the time they were walking back towards foot locker lol

DONEZO
laugh.gif
 What you mean by he was booking it with a boost in his bag? 

They saw the Yeezy box? Your coworkers saw somebody just straight up sprint out the store after purchasing? 

Why are people surprised that resellers can make money? It's the oldest hustle in the book. Buy low, sell high. Resell makes the world go round. 

It's obviously not limited to sneakers. Sneakers is just a small niche market. Some people make it their jobs to go around thrift stores/garage sales/yard sales and resell items they buy from there and make well over 6 figures. They work whenever they want. Downside is, you can go weeks/months without finding anything.
word people do the same with real estate and make a killing flipping houses. and theirs always a sucker that buys high and cant make their money back.  This is how capitalism works.

My thing is, are people that ignorant where they can do the same thing themselves?

As far as reselling?

Last edited:
Oh those were there before! You had to be more precise on those this time around.

I always get confused with the CAPTCHAS that ask to select the boxes with street signs: Do I include the pole? :lol:

Make sure you're logged into gmail and PayPal One Touch and it's a breeze! I just received all of my shipping confirmations from ADC.

All PayPal accounts I hit on ADC and FireFox Browser with multiple tabs on multiple computers/devices/tablets. I even had my 9 year old daughter

get through on splash on her $30 fire tablet from Amazon. She asked me what size to pick and I let her finish checking out by guiding her

along. Needless to say she pretty much copped on her own! Today at the bus stop when I was walking up with her she had many more

questions including when is the next drop? Now mind you I had everything set up like I said up top but if you follow these steps you'll eventually

get through the Splash Page. Her last question was when are we going to Toy's R Us :nerd:

If anyone wants further help/info please PM me and I'll be glad to help! Thanks everyone for your help as well esp. Viskor who's a stand up cat! Thank you!

One of my orders just got tracking and was setup like this with my wifes adc account. Funds haven't been withdrawn from my bank to pp yet tho.

Hopefully I'll get tracking for my pair on my account now
frown.gif
 (debit card that is linked with this bank account)

Last edited:

word people do the same with real estate and make a killing flipping houses. and theirs always a sucker that buys high and cant make their money back.  This is how capitalism works.
Don't even try to compare those examples to a bunch of idiots who buy up all the shoes to resell to people who don't have the same means or contacts. Only comparison would be someone buying up all the houses and you have to jump through hoops to even have a chance to purchase one or buy at their price, that's not the case when buying a home or antiques.

All PayPal accounts I hit on ADC and FireFox Browser with multiple tabs on multiple computers/devices/tablets. I even had my 9 year old daughter get through on splash on her $30 fire tablet from Amazon. She asked me what size to pick and I let her finish checking out by guiding her along. Needless to say she pretty much copped on her own! Today at the bus stop when I was walking up with her she had many more questions including when is the next drop? Now mind you I had everything set up like I said up top but if you follow these steps you'll eventually get through the Splash Page. Her last question was when are we going to Toy's R Us :nerd:!

That story was better than the other dude's video game console pickup pic. How many guy's confidence were shot after hearing 9 year old, $30 Amzn tablet got through ADC splash? Congratulations on success. Buy that little girl anything in the store for that score.
Still laughing.

Don't even try to compare those examples to a bunch of idiots who buy up all the shoes to resell to people who don't have the same means or contacts. Only comparison would be someone buying up all the houses and you have to jump through hoops to even have a chance to purchase one or buy at their price, that's not the case when buying a home or antiques.
their are people that buy up houses in an area and that causes certain people to be priced out. This happens more than you think look at the prices for homes in the bay area.  If groups of people are buying up houses left and right causing the prices to for all homes to rise. They are pricing out certain home buyers that could afford the homes if people were not buying them at inflated prices.  Like no shade at the Chinese homies, but I heard that alot of rich chinese just be buying up homes in the bay area creating these insane housing prices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom