ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% profit does not mean resell is dead ctfu

Resell as we knew it is head.

For a yeezy, they're going for what GR Jordan's use to fetch.

It's a good thing cause these kids and adults who think they're resellers are selling for $400 because they can't afford to sit on $240.

Whites gonna be fetching 6 plus in July.

Does anyone know the time ADC went live and what time people started seeing the sold out message?

Yeah I thought that was a little odd as well. Maybe late shipment? I didn't even get the call unitl Sunday afternoon.
Prolly keeping stock at their Aville location and only bringing the winning pairs to West Loop for pick-up. And they're closed Mon/Tue, but still. 

For those not getting through splash, it could also be your browser crashing while in the queue.

I noticed my Chrome crashed even though the site was looking as if I was still waiting.

What clued it off for me was that the "status bar" wasn't moving anymore during the auto refresh.

That's when I opened Safari and got through on that.

Matter of fact, I went to the gym afterwards and when I came back Chrome looked like I was STILL in queue while my Safari splash pages showed the product was sold out.

need to find a size 5 Cream for my chic

I'm seeing $600 range last night which went up this morning a little on StockX, Goat.

Flight club is OOS online

and

I forgot which shops do Size switches here in LA for a fee?

Hmmm this is gonna be tough

Last edited:
I always pay attention to the status bar to make sure everything is still moving along right.

need to find a size 5 Cream for my chic

I'm seeing $600 range last night which went up this morning a little on StockX, Goat.

Flight club is OOS online

and

I forgot which shops do Size switches here in LA for a fee?

Hmmm this is gonna be tough
13k posts, so I'm sure you know this.. But just be patient. I'm seeing local FB groups selling these for $400-425US right now. Don't shell out $600 right now, wait until more people physically have them and want to make a quick buck.

Still nothing from YS other than the CC transaction and the order confirmation. No shipping info yet.

It's funny I was watching a video earlier and they were saying "is yeezy resell dead?". I guess people not making 3-4x the markup means it's dead.

I don't even see people around my way actually wearing new shoes, everybody is just trying to resell. I hope adidas/yeezy takes the Nike/JB approach and release more pairs for people who actually wanna wear em.
FOAMER SIMPSON lol

Resell as we knew it is head.

For a yeezy, they're going for what GR Jordan's use to fetch.

It's a good thing cause these kids and adults who think they're resellers are selling for $400 because they can't afford to sit on $240.

Whites gonna be fetching 6 plus in July.

This is what always makes me laugh every release. The real money is when you sit on them, but these rooks haven't developed a rotating cash flow to be able to do this.

For those not getting through splash, it could also be your browser crashing while in the queue.

I noticed my Chrome crashed even though the site was looking as if I was still waiting.

What clued it off for me was that the "status bar" wasn't moving anymore during the auto refresh.

That's when I opened Safari and got through on that.

Matter of fact, I went to the gym afterwards and when I came back Chrome looked like I was STILL in queue while my Safari splash pages showed the product was sold out.
Very True

same for me, Chrome didn't go thur

Chromium wasn't any better

Safari on desktop n mobile did

using firefox next time

13k posts, so I'm sure you know this.. But just be patient. I'm seeing local FB groups selling these for $400-425US right now. Don't shell out $600 right now, wait until more people physically have them and want to make a quick buck.
16k, so put some respekt on it 
laugh.gif

Have you ever met a nagging women!?

laugh.gif

when they want it, they want it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom