ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOAMER SIMPSON lol
LOL all those youtube dudes are cornballs. I love how they all hoped on that BS "selling my collection" wave, then literally all their follow up videos were like NEW SNEAKER PICK UP, SPRING MUST HAVE SNEAKER, NEW ADIDAS HAUL, blah blah. Dudes are mad corny, feel bad for young kids who think those guys are cool and look to them for style inspo. 

Have you ever met a nagging women!?

laugh.gif

when they want it, they want it
haha bruh I know all about it. While my girlfriend slept 12 hours, I was up all night trying to secure myself and her a pair.

But by 'be patient' I just meant another week. By the end of May the prices will slowly start rising, but this month will be the lowest you will get them for barring something like a re-release.

LOL all those youtube dudes are cornballs. I love how they all hoped on that BS "selling my collection" wave, then literally all their follow up videos were like NEW SNEAKER PICK UP, SPRING MUST HAVE SNEAKER, NEW ADIDAS HAUL, blah blah. Dudes are mad corny, feel bad for young kids who think those guys are cool and look to them for style inspo. 

couldnt have said it better myself!

haha bruh I know all about it. While my girlfriend slept 12 hours, I was up all night trying to secure myself and her a pair.

But by 'be patient' I just meant another week. By the end of May the prices will slowly start rising, but this month will be the lowest you will get them for barring something like a re-release.
i'm gonna wait it out

hope she can too, I can see the salt in her face when i'm wearing mine 
happy.gif

BoostGod Qias Omar are two of the LAMEST out there....its said twojskicks from the UN sold out and is now a part of that wave.....cant stand these dudes dropping a video EVERY SINGLE DAY

LINK IN BIO....LULZ

need to find a size 5 Cream for my chic

I'm seeing $600 range last night which went up this morning a little on StockX, Goat.

Flight club is OOS online

and

I forgot which shops do Size switches here in LA for a fee?

Hmmm this is gonna be tough
I am in the same boat. I need a 6.5 for the wifey but I am not about to drop over $600. Trying to get them as a mothers day gift.

Last edited:

I'm seeing $600 range last night which went up this morning a little on StockX, Goat.

and

I am in the same boat. I need a 6.5 for the wifey. Trying to get them as a mothers day gift.

wassup magic872 just had someone hitting me up inquiring bout you

Quote:

and

​Sold a 5 for $600, bigger sizes (not huge) for $525-550.

Last edited:
man the thread police not doing they jobs worried bout the wrong things! help that man and deleting his tracking info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom