ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you can go into your browser history and check by clicking on the "thank you" link.
All that page says is your shipping location price you paid and that a confirmation email has been sent out? I don't see any order status info on the page unless i missed something

All that page says is your shipping location price you paid and that a confirmation email has been sent out? I don't see any order status info on the page unless i missed something
if it is shipped, that page will automatically be updated with the tracking number

oh great... the cream yeezy 350 v2 shipping notification thread.

ohwell.gif
it's either shipping or resale

what would you like to discuss??  go right ahead

People complain like there's an important conversation going on in here that they're missing because of these posts
laugh.gif
​It's all look what I wore today fam posts. Then huge swell before a release, then asking for store codes, then who got confirmed, then when is YS going live, then Ls, then Splash live!, then Ls, then resale, then shipping, then back to look what I wore today fam posts :smile:

People complain like there's an important conversation going on in here that they're missing because of these posts :lol:

​It's all look what I wore today fam posts. Then huge swell before a release, then asking for store codes, then who got confirmed, then when is YS going live, then Ls, then Splash live!, then Ls, then resale, then shipping, then back to look what I wore today fam posts :smile:

:lol: Pretty much. Not much more you can contribute to the thread besides the odd argument and jokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom