Status
Not open for further replies.

who cares 
laugh.gif
+1

is $1500 too much for a size 9.5 or 10 Zebra? or is that about market price

Last edited:
is $1500 too much for a size 9.5 or 10 Zebra? or is that about market price
I say  that price is Ok. Hopefully all the buyers willing to pay 2000 bought this weekend and prices come down.  one can hope these drop down in price as much as the triple black 750s.

Last edited:
still not sure how I feel about the yellowing. wondering why the factory didn't match the TPU material to the other white part...

still not sure how I feel about the yellowing. wondering why the factory didn't match the TPU material to the other white part...

I think that Adidas did this because they know it will turn yellow after several wears. They also did this to the new stan smith sole after people complaining the sole turned yellow after several wears. At least That's what they told me. I work in a sneakerstore myself and had lots of complaints about the stan smith sole turning yellow

I think that Adidas did this because they know it will turn yellow after several wears. They also did this to the new stan smith sole after people complaining the sole turned yellow after several wears. At least That's what they told me. I work in a sneakerstore myself and had lots of complaints about the stan smith sole turning yellow
lmfao that's one way to do it I guess. make them intestinally dirty from day 1.

only thing is the creams coming out in april don't have it. its all white.

lmfao that's one way to do it I guess. make them intestinally dirty from day 1.

only thing is the creams coming out in april don't have it. its all white.

Didn't notice the creams being all white. Maybe the early fake pairs had white soles, so they changed it white. The black friday pairs had a different colour backsole, while the belugas did not have this.

Btw, this is how the stan smith's looked like.

View media item 2350212
View media item 2350214

Last edited:
Didn't notice the creams being all white. Maybe the early fake pairs had white soles, so they changed it white. The black friday pairs had a different colour backsole, while the belugas did not have this.

Btw, this is how the stan smith's looked like.
damn.. .maybe youre right. they really adjusted the brightness in the back picture lol but you can kinda see the yellow in the top view image too...

Passed on purchasing the day of release for $1,350. Immediately realized my mistake a copped the next day at $1,425, now I don't see anything below $1,900 anywhere. I don't really think these can be compared to any other yeezy release simply due to quantity. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these the most limited adidas yeezy collab to date?

Does anyone know if the zebrasare getting restocked late april? I dont wantto start a rumor but thats what I heard.

Does anyone know if the zebrasare getting restocked late april? I dont wantto start a rumor but thats what I heard.

I doubt it, ADC has been cancelling a few orders from overselling is what I'm seeing on Twitter and if they did restock the number would probably be embarrassingly low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom