ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone placed their Bred order for the Barney's raffle? I placed mine yesterday and I still haven't been charged. She said she would put me on the 8.5 list and I would get an email.

What's the last shoe in recent memory that was reselling this high immediately after its release? Not including F&F types of releases

hello who has the stock numbers for USA EU CA and asia? How many pairs worldwide? Some people say its 7000 worldwide lol

hello who has the stock numbers for USA EU CA and asia? How many pairs worldwide? Some people say its 7000 worldwide lol
YS + ADC USA is more than 8k already I think, YS had order numbers in 4k range.

Not including ADC Euro.

Probably mid way between 10-20k, just my guess.

Last edited:
YS + ADC USA is more than 8k already I think, YS had order numbers in 4k range.

Not including ADC Euro.

Probably mid way between 10-20k, just my guess.

ADC Canada had just over 300 pairs, probably just as much for the in store raffles as well. I'd say under 1000 for the entirety of Canada

pretty sure OG 750s numbers were 9k so these are not the most limited adidas yeezy.  These looking like ~15k, ADC EU and US each had a little over 4K.

Last edited:

pretty sure OG 750s numbers were 9k so these are not the most limited adidas yeezy.  These looking like ~15k, ADC EU and US each had a little over 4K.
I believe OG 750 is probably less produced in quantity, but 350s will always be more "sought after" as it's more wearable.

750 is pretty stagnant now, not really moving much in terms of sale, although prices are still "holding" but barely anyone is really selling much, all iced.

yeah there's no doubt that there's always more demand for 350s since ppl view them as more wearable, but just saying that the claim that these are the most limited adidas yeezy (in terms of numbers) is not right.  clearly there's far more demand than supply.

Would belugas, Black Friday breds, and shattered backboards V1 be too much to ask for my TD? Everything is DS in this trade

Since people here been talking numbers, here's what I came up with

Adidas US had 4175 pairs.

Yeezy Supply had around 4000 pairs (unsure, but people are saying they have orders in 18xxx and earliest I've seen is 140xx

Adidas EU had 4300 pairs.

Adidas Confirmed had around 400 pairs ( Miami had x2 stock, rumours that there were 80 confirmed pairs per store. So NYC 80 + Miami 160 + London 80 makes 320, BUT there were other Confirmed cities like Paris and etc, probably with less pairs, so I'm rounding this out to 400)

Adidas CA had around 300 pairs, AU had around 50 pairs if I'm not mistaken.

Adidas RU had an offline release of 150 pairs.

With all this we have 13,375 pairs from Yeezy Supply, Adidas EU, US, AU, CA, RU and Confirmed pairs.

This is the closest number I could get, but it is all speculation of xourse.. Count in +-200 pairs from Asian countries and etc.

EDIT: I have another theory regarding Yeezy Supply. Since it was first rumored that ADC US would be getting 7000 pairs of Zebras, and it only got 4175, I think it's a possibility stock was split between ADC and YS (Adidas mentioned Yeezy Supply for the first time ever in their Zebra announcement instagram post) So it could be that Yeezy Supply had around 3000 pairs instead of the initially suggested 4000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom