ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that own the 750 light grey gums, how have they held up after multiple wears? Am I crazy for thinking of unloading my beluga to get this instead?
I would keep the belugas. I don't own any 750s, but beluga 350 is the best v2 colorway IMO. 750s are also difficult to wear year round and pull off in general.

well first time grabbing a pair of 350 in general and helped checkout for a NTer

good karma I guess because I'm def not that lucky.

only time I've gotten something free was when I ordered a cheap *** t-shirt from NDC in a big order and they accidentally sent me two of them :lol:

Congrats dude.  

Made up for the last 5+ L's you've taken on Yeezy releases. 

thanks bro, appreciate it.

feels good to hit and get a little something extra

Just grateful my one pair landed in today :pimp:
These are easily the dopest yeezys I've ever held in person but they seem like they'll get dirty just by looking at em :lol:

id say keep the extra pair as back up just in case you need a fresh pair, but I dont even think 90% of us keeping these will even make these our first choice white shoes so chances are your one pair wont be taking that much of a beating.  so sell it, cover your paid pair and pocket the extra. I ended up with 3 pairs and the math worked out that way for me after i sold 2 of them

id say keep the extra pair as back up just in case you need a fresh pair, but I dont even think 90% of us keeping these will even make these our first choice white shoes so chances are your one pair wont be taking that much of a beating.  so sell it, cover your paid pair and pocket the extra. I ended up with 3 pairs and the math worked out that way for me after i sold 2 of them

I paid for two pairs and got three. already sold the free pair on goat and shipped em out. got mine for free now :smokin

Ugh, it's raining hard in NYC...just .got my wife's size 4 delivered to my office but the box was soaked. Luckily the shoebox didn't get any damage so I can still cook these if she doesn't like'm

I paid for two pairs and got three. already sold the free pair on goat and shipped em out. got mine for free now
smokin.gif
ohh okay, well even better. selling the free pair makes both pairs free, glad to see you come up!

Just sold my extra pair of Creams for $420. We both did good imo [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Made the pair I'm keeping pretty much $20
Dam that's a great price. Been on the hunt for my sz 12 been offering people $400 on ebay with no luck but for $420.00 that's a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom